West Bengal NBDD Syllabus is here. Check West Bengal North Bengal Development Department Engineer Exam Pattern. WB NBDD has released Engineer & Sub AE Recruitment Notification for the candidates searching for Central Government Jobs. Candidates preparing for the North Bengal Dev Dept Electrical Engineer Jobs can check the WB NBDD Syllabus & Pattern of the Exam in this article.
- 1 West Bengal NBDD Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 WB NBDD Assistant & Sub Assistant Exam Pattern
- 1.2 WB North Bengal Development Dept Exam Details
- 1.3 West Bengal NBDD Syllabus
- 1.4 West Bengal NBDD AE Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- 1.5 North Bengal Development Department Exam Topics – English
- 1.6 West Bengal Engineer Syllabi – Reasoning
- 1.7 NBDD Assistant Engineer Syllabus pdf – Civil Engineering
- 1.8 WBNBDD Sud Assistant Engineer Topics – Electrical Engineering
West Bengal NBDD Syllabus 2016
West Bengal NBDD Syllabus is provided for the candidates seeking for the WB NBDD Jobs. This Exam Syllabus is based on the official WB NBDD notification. Most of the candidates have applied for West Bengal North Bengal Development Department Recruitment 2016. Now this is the time for the preparation. North Bengal Dev Dept Engineer Syllabi is important for the candidates applied for the West Bengal NBDD Recruitment. This WB NBDD Engineer Syllabus helps you for having the knowledge about the Engineer & Sub AE Exam conducted by West Bengal North Bengal Development Department. So the candidates are suggested to make a look at the WB NBDD Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided here.
WB NBDD Assistant & Sub Assistant Exam Pattern
WB NBDD is conducting a written Test for the candidates to test abilities related to the Engineer post. Candidates who have qualified in the Written Test are eligible for the post. Once the candidate is selected he will be able to work from any place in India. The topics related to the Exam are Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics. So the candidates are advised to go through the topics given here for having better preparation.
WB North Bengal Development Dept Exam Details
WB NBDD Recruitment 2016 has been released to fill the 10 Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering(Electrical/ Civil) can apply for the Engineer Posts. Educational Requirements changes according to the post. The process of Online Application has been started. The last date to apply for the North Bengal Dev Dept Recruitment is 24/06/2016. Check the brief details of the WB NBDD Engineer Recruitment here.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal North Bengal Development Department.
Name of the Posts: Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer.
Job Location: West Bengal.
No.of Posts: 10.
Last date: 24/06/2016.
NBDD Official Website: wbnorthbengaldev.gov.in
West Bengal NBDD Syllabus
West Bengal NBDD AE Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Rational Numbers.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Linear Equations.
- Exponents & Powers.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Square Roots.
- Cube Roots.
- Tables & Graphs.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
North Bengal Development Department Exam Topics – English
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
West Bengal Engineer Syllabi – Reasoning
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Puzzle Test.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
NBDD Assistant Engineer Syllabus pdf – Civil Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Studies etc.
WBNBDD Sud Assistant Engineer Topics – Electrical Engineering
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
140 total views, 1 views today