WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has recently released. West Central Railway issued this recruitment Notification to fill the various 204 Apprentice Posts in Kota, TKD Divisions. Aspirants who are seeking for the Latest Government Jobs can use WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2016. All Interested and Eligible candidates must apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 through Online Mode. The Online application for WCR Kota division Apprentice Jobs starts from 11th November 2016 and ends on 9th December 2016.
- 1 WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17 | 204 West Central Railway Posts
- 1.1 West Central Railway Apprentice Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentice Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 How to Apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17 | 204 West Central Railway Posts
Indian Railway of West Central Department has issued a notification and inviting the Online Applications from eligible candidates to fill 204 Apprentice vacancies. West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs is the best opportunity to the candidates who are Interested in Railway Jobs. West Central Railway Apprentice 2016 Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Age limit details, Selection process, Pay scale, are briefly given below. Candidate can also check West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment details on the official website www.wcrindianrailways.gov.in.
West Central Railway Apprentice Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Apprentice.
No of Vacancies: 204 Posts.
WCR Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2016
|Name Of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|BTC-Kota (Fitter – Mechanic)||10|
|BTC-Kota (Welder – Gas & Electrical)||01|
|BTC-Kota (Painter – General)||02|
|BTC-TKD (Fitter – Mechanic)||27|
|BTC-TKD (Welder – Gas & Electrical)||12|
|BTC-TKD (Lab Assistant)||01|
|BTC-TKD (Painter – General)||05|
|BTC-TKD (Crane Operator)||02|
|BTC-TKD (Draftsman – Mechanical)||02|
|Total Vacancies||204 Posts|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Organization Name: West Central Railway (WCR).
Post Name: Apprentice.
No of Posts: 204 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.wcrindianrailways.gov.in
Application Fee: West Central Railway Recruitment Board fee details for Apprentice jobs in Kota and TKD division.
- Others: Rs. 170/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 70/-.
Selection Process: Indian Railways of West Central will recruit applicants based on their performance through below selection rounds.
- Academic Qualification.
- Written Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants those who got selected in the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016, will get a salary as per the rules of WCR Board. For more details regarding the salary, check WCR recruitment official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentice Jobs 2016
Candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent and having ITI Certificate from the recognized Institute. For more information, regarding education qualifications applying candidates should refer the official Notification of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
Candidates who are going to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment of Apprentice Jobs should have the following Age Limit.
- Minimum Age: 15 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
Important Dates for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date to Apply Online for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs: Available Now.
- Last Date to Submit WCR Apprentice Online Application Form: 09/12/2016.
How to Apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17
- Initially, Visit the Indian Railways Official Site or WCR Site www.wcrindianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the WCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click on the West Central Railway Apprentice Online Application link.
- Fill the Western Railway Apprentice online application with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents & Photograph.
- After Completion, Submit the Form.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
10,708 total views, 1 views today