The Women and Child Development Organization had released the Latest Employment News on its official site. The WCDO Notification 2017-18 regarding 6715 Teacher Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online for WCDO Recruitment 2017. The Available vacant positions are Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Special Graduate Teacher and Other Vacancies. Individuals who willing to work as a teacher can submit online application from 9th November 2017 to 8th December 2017. We had provided the official advertisement at the bottom of the page. To know more about WCDO TGT Jobs 2017, Refer the official website www.wcdo.org.in
- 1 WCDO Notification 2017-18
- 1.1 Women and Child Development Organization TGT Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 WCDO Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Full Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WCDO New Delhi Teachers Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered for WCDO Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
- 1.5 Online Process for WCDO Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2017
WCDO Notification 2017-18
Central Government job seekers must use the excellent opportunity by applying online before the deadline. The Higher officials are planning to conduct a written examination and interview to recruit the talented people for the WCDO PGT Vacancies 2017. Aspirants who want to apply must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria as per the organization norms. The further information has provided in below sections. Interested Contenders scroll down the page to read the remaining parts and information regarding WCDO Notification 2017-18. After successful Registration, applicants can get back to our page for Syllabus and Previous Papers.
Women and Child Development Organization TGT Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Post: TGT, PGT, PRT, and Other Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 6715.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|1.||Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||1482|
|2 .||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)||1089|
|3 .||Miscellaneous Categorised (Music Teacher, Art Drawing, PET, Librarian)||1189|
|4 .||Special Education Teacher (TGT)||313|
|5 .||Primary/Nursery Teacher and Special Educators||131|
|6.||Primary/Nursery Teacher and Special Educators||1480|
WCDO Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Full Details
|Name of Organization||Women and Child Development Organization|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, TRT Posts|
|No of Vacancies||6715|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Mode of Selection for WCDO Special Graduate Teacher jobs 2017
The women and child development organization soon conduct the following given several rounds for the applied candidates of WCDO Notification.
- Written test.
Important Date for WCDO Recruitment 2017-18
- Starting date to Apply – 9th November 2017.
- Last Date to Apply – 8th December 2017.
Application Fee for WCDO PGT Vacancies 2017
- For General Candidates: Rs.800/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Eligibility Criteria for WCDO New Delhi Teachers Jobs 2017
Postulates should complete the Post graduation/Graduation with Computer Knowledge from a government recognized university. For postwise eligibility details, refer the official notification.
- Post Graduate Teachers: Min – 18 to Max – 40 Years.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Min – 18 to Max – 38 Years.
- Primary/Nursery Teacher: Min – 18 to Max – 35.
Salary Offered for WCDO Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
Aspirants will get as per the job wise which is mentioned in the official notification 2017.
- Teachers posts – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-.
- LDC posts – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-.
Online Process for WCDO Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2017
- Interested applicants can visit the official website @ www.wcdo.org.in.
- On the Home Page search and download the WCDO Notification 2017-18.
- Read all the instructions carefully to check your eligibility for WCDO TGT Jobs 2017.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill the complete details in WCDO PRT Application Form.
- Now, The contenders have to pay the application fee through BHIM APP.
- Check the official notification before paying the fee.
- Submit and take a printout of application for future use.
467 total views, 8 views today