WBSSC has published a notification for filling 28 Meteorological Assistant Posts in West Bengal. WBSSC is looking for young and talented candidates to fill these vacancies. Check the details like WBSSC Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
- 1 WBSSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- 3 West Bengal SSC Recruitment Details 2016
- 4 WBSSC Online Application for Meteorological Assistant
- 5 WBSSC Result
- 6 West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
WBSSC Recruitment Notification 2016
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released an Official Notification with Advertisement No: 07/ WBSSC/ 2016. WBSSC has published this notification on 22nd April 2016. Total 28 Meteorological Assistant Posts are released under this WBSSC Recruitment Notification. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity. Online Applications are available from 22nd April 2016.
WBSSC is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and Subordinate Offices. This Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. WBSSC Releases recruitment notifications every year to provide excellent career opportunities for the eligible candidates.
Interested Candidates can get the Online Application for WBSSC Recruitment from official website www.wbssc.gov.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for WB Staff Selection Jobs. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 24th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No. of Vacancies regarding WB Meteorological Assistant Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Age Limit for WBSSC Jobs
Candidates who want to apply for WBSSC Recruitment should fulfill the age criteria as on 1st January 2016. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal is Five years.
- For BC-A/ BC-B candidates of West Bengal, the age relaxation is Three years.
Educational Qualification for WB Staff Selection Commission Meteorological Assistant Recruitment
- Should pass in Higher Secondary Examination or Uchcha Madhyamik Examination in the Science stream with Mathematics and Physics having at least 50% marks in Science subjects or with Geography (Pure) as one of the subjects having at least 50% marks.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in Bengal.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment Details 2016
Name Of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Total No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name Of the Posts: Meteorological Assistant.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Mode of Application: Online.
Application Fee: All the Candidates who want to apply for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment should pay the application fee depending on their category. Online payment should be done using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking. The fee details are given below.
- SC: Rs 20/-
- ST: Rs 20/-
- Remaining Categories: Rs 220/-
Selection Process: Eligible aspirants who applied for WBSSC Meteorological Assistant Posts should write the Written Test Conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,400- 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs 2900/-
WBSSC Online Application for Meteorological Assistant
Interested Candidates can apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 from the WBSSC Official Website www.wbssc.gov.in. Online Applications will be available from 22nd April 2016. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 24th May 2016. Online Links will be closed after 24th May 2016. So candidates are advised to submit the Applications on or before the last Date.
How to Apply:
- Visit WBSSC Official Website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click On Apply.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Click On Submit.
- Take a printout of Application for Future Use.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 22nd April 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 24th May 2016.
Aspirants who applied for WBSSC Recruitment should attend all the rounds conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Board. After the Final Selection Process, the West Bengal SSC Board announces the Result. Candidates can check their result from the Official Website. The link for checking WBSSC result will be provided on our site. For More Updates visit our site regularly.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
245 total views, 1 views today