WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016
WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification is published recently by West Bengal SSC in the First week of March 2016. WB Staff Selection Commission released this LDA Notification (Advt no 05/WBSSC/2016) to recruit 1133 Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk vacancies. Aspirants who are searching for Jobs in West Bengal SSC can use this opportunity to attain your goal. If You are passionate, Coordinative and looking for a Govt Jobs in West Bengal, this notification is helpful for you. Interested candidates can apply for these LDA\LDC Jobs under WB SSC.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for West Bengal Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk posts on or before the Last date. Online registration for LDA/LDC jobs in Secretariat Offices, Directorates, and District Offices of West Bengal is available from 02/03/2016 to 22/03/2016. You can find Online Application for WB SSC recruitment on our site. For detailed information about West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 you can refer www.wbssc.gov.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding WB SSC LDA/LDC vacancies. You can check more details about West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 such as Age limit, Post Details, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. here.
WBSSC LDA Notification
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment drive to fill various vacancies in different Ministries and Dept of the Govt of India and Subordinate Offices. On its Recruitment process, WB SSC released a notification to fill 1133 LDA/ LDC vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates, and District Offices of West Bengal state. WBSSC Recruitment Board takes care of the selection of eligible professionals for the available jobs for LDA/LDC. WBSSC has invites applications to fill 599 Vacancies in LDA/LDC on 27th November 2015. Now Govt of West Bengal Issued a notification to fill another 534 LDC/LDA posts for recruitment. Aspirants interested in SSC jobs can use this WB LDA Recruitment Notification. Last Date to apply online for the West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016 is 22/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for WB SSC LDA Recruitment
- Aspirants should have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on the Computer at the speed of 20 wpm in English or 10 wpm in Bengali from a reputed organization for not less than 6 (six) months.
Age Limit for West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment
Candidates applying for the WBSSC LDA/LDR Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age Limits as on 27/03/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age relaxations are admissible for Reserved categories as per the rules of the West Bengal Government.
Note: Candidates who have applied for LDA 2015 earlier in the month of November need not apply again.
WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC LDA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: LDC/ LDA posts.
Total No. of posts: 1133.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for these WB Staff Selection Commission LDA Jobs need to pay the application fee in online mode along with the processing fee or at Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 220/-( Rs. 200/- + Rs. 20/- Processing Fee).
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 20/- (Only Processing Fee).
Selection Process: Candidates who are willing to apply for these West Bengal SSC LDA Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Part – I Examination.
- Part – II Examination.
Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
- Commencement date for filling online application: 02/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 22/03/2016.
- Date of Part-I Examination: 06/06/2016.
West Bengal SCC LDA Online Application
Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk Application form under WBSSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site. Candidates can check detailed information regarding WBSSC on official website www.wbssc.gov.in. Online Registration link will be activated up to 22/03/2016.
How to Apply Online
- Visit WBSSC official website for the application of LDA Vacancies on www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Select “Apply” tab on the top of the Page.
- Choose Lower Division Assistant/Clerk Post from the drop list.
- Click on Apply online.
- Read the Instruction carefully before applying for WBSSC LDA Recruitment, then click on Apply Online.
- Fill the forms with relevant information of Candidate qualification & resident Details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
To Apply Online for West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016 click on below link.
Download WB SSC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.