Check the WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern here along with the West Bengal SSC Lower Division Assistant/Clerk Exam Previous Papers Pdf @ www.wbssc.gov.in.
- 1 WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 2 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1133 LDA/LDC Jobs
- 3 Details about West Bengal SSC LDA/LDC Exam Syllabus
- 4 West Bengal SSC LDA Exam Pattern – www.wbssc.gov.in
- 5 WBSSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2016
- 5.1 WBSSC LDC Clerk Syllabus for Part-I English – wbssc.gov.in
- 5.2 West Bengal SSC LDC LDA Syllabus for General Studies 2016
- 5.3 WBSSC Lower Division Assistant Syllabus for Arithmetic
- 5.4 West Bengal SSC Clerk Syllabus for Group A – English – wbssc.gov.in
- 5.5 wbssc.gov.in LDA LDC Syllabus for Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali
- 5.6 Download WBSSC LDC Syllabus Pdf
WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus is available for the here for download. Applicants who are going to attend for the WBSSC Lower Division Assistant/Clerk Exam will be searching for WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus & WBSSC LDC Exam Pattern. We are providing West Bengal SSC LDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. Candidates can check for WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus given in our wingovtjobs.com website to start their preparation. The WBSSC LDA LDC Previous Papers Pdf is available below for download.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016, WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, WBSSC LDC/LDA Results, etc.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1133 LDA/LDC Jobs
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification to fill 1133 Lower Division Clerk/Lower Division Assistant Posts. Aspirants should have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent along with elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability to type on the Computer in English. Candidates applying for the WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016 should have age between 18 to 40 years. Aspirants who are searching for Jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity to secure a Govt Job. Eligible candidates can apply for this WBSSC Recruitment on or before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 22/03/2016. For more details visit the official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission – WBSSC – www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is a government body which works under the Government of West Bengal. WBSSC conducts examinations or interviews to the candidates for the appointment of available vacancies in different departments under the government of West Bengal. Every year WBSSC conducts recruitment process for various posts. Recently, it has released the WBSSC Notification for the 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Aspirants who wish to work in the West Bengal Government can apply for these WB Govt jobs released under West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Last Date to apply online for the WBSSC Recruitment is 22/03/2016. For more details visit the official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
Details about West Bengal SSC LDA/LDC Exam Syllabus
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
No of Vacancies: 1133 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk/Lower Division Assistant.
Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal SSC LDA Exam Pattern – www.wbssc.gov.in
- The Exam consists of two parts i.e. Part-I and Part-II.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks obtained in Part – I shall only be allowed to appear in the Part-II examination.
The Exam Pattern for Paper-I is given below:
- Part-I consists of 100 questions conducted for 100 Marks.
- Each question carries One Mark each.
- Part-I consists of multiple choice objective type questions on English (30 marks), General Studies (40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks).
- Duration of Part-I Exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
|S.No||Subject/Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
1 1/2 Hours
|2.||General Studies||40||40 Marks|
The Exam Pattern for Paper-II is given below:
- The Part-II shall consist of conventional type questions on
(a) Group A – English, and
(b)Group B – Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali carrying 50 marks each for Group –‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
- Duration of Part-II Examination will be for 1 hour.
|Group-A||English||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group-B||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali||50 Marks|
WBSSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2016
Aspirants can see the WBSSC LDA LDC Syllabus given below to start their preparation. The subjects/topics are
- Part-I English.
- General Studies.
- Group A – English.
- Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali.
WBSSC LDC Clerk Syllabus for Part-I English – wbssc.gov.in
- Fundamentals of the English.
- Sentence Structure.
- Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
West Bengal SSC LDC LDA Syllabus for General Studies 2016
- Matters of everyday observation including everyday science.
- Current events and problems with special reference to India.
- Elementary knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography.
WBSSC Lower Division Assistant Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Recurring Decimals.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Area of Rectangle & Squares.
West Bengal SSC Clerk Syllabus for Group A – English – wbssc.gov.in
(a) Drafting of a report in English from points or materials supplied.
(b) Condensing of a prose passage (summary or précis).
(c) Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali, as the case may be, into English.
wbssc.gov.in LDA LDC Syllabus for Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali
(a) Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied.
(b) Condensing of a prose passage (summary or précis).
(c) Translation from English into Bengali or Hindi or Urdu or Nepali, as the case may be.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
4,521 total views, 2 views today