WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Prelims, Mains Exam is here. Check the West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination Scheme & Syllabus to start your preparation for the exam. Follow the WBPSC Syllabus given on this web page & also download WBPSC Previous Year Question Papers from the link enclosed below.
- 1 WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Info about West Bengal PSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus @ www.pscwb.org.in
- 1.2 WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016 Pattern
- 1.3 WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2016
WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Candidates who are looking for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit & Accounts Service Exam Syllabus have come to the right place. We are providing the complete information regarding WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus for the guidance of the applicants. From below you can check the www.pscwb.org.in Audit Accounts Service Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern to get knowledge about the scheme of the exam. By viewing the WBPSC Exam Pattern, you can prepare accordingly to the Audit Officer Exam to secure good score in the Written Test. Candidates who are waiting to get Govt Jobs in West Bengal can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Prepare well for the exam & All the Best Aspirants.
Info about West Bengal PSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus @ www.pscwb.org.in
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India.
No of Posts: 120 Posts.
Name of the Post: Manager, Junior Executive Posts.
Job Location: India.
AAI Official Website: www.aai.aero
Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released an advertisement with no.10/2016 for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2016. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2016 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. There are 120 Vacancies according to the advertisement. Starting date to fill the Online Application is 25/04/2016. The last date to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 is 17/05/2016. Check the WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus given below.
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
Age Limit: Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1984).
Application: Applications can be submitted through online only. Visit the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in for more information.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016 Pattern
The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz.,
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and
- Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test.
West Bengal PSC Audit & Accounts Service Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The prelims exam consists of One General Studies Paper.
- The paper will consist of two (2) groups, Group – A & Group – B.
- The question paper will be of objective type consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The paper will carry 200 Marks and will be of 2 1/2 Hours duration.
West Bengal PSC Audit & Accounts Service Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Main Examination will be held in Two stages viz. (1) Written Examination and (2) Personality Test.
- The Written Examination will consist of (a) Compulsory Papers and (b) Optional Papers.
- Each of the Compulsory and Optional papers will carry 100 Marks and will be of 3 Hours duration.
- There will be a Personality Test carrying 200 Marks.
- Answers in all the papers may be written either in English or in Bengali (unless otherwise directed in the question papers) except in the Language Papers.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2016
Candidates can check the WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus along with the exam pattern is provided in the PDF, which is enclosed below.
West Bengal PSC Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
669 total views, 3 views today