- 1 WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 WB Health Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016
WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the Last Week of February 2016 through the Advt.No. R/ Insp.D/37(1)/2016 by the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published this recruitment notification to fill 88 Inspector of Drugs Vacancies under Directorate of Drugs control, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Candidates searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal may get use of this WB Health Recruitment Notification for Drugs Inspector Jobs.
Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the WBHRB Drugs Inspector Jobs on or before the last date. Online Registration for the WB Health Inspector Recruitment 2016 is available from 29th February 2016 to 09th March 2016. The WBHRB Official website where you can get the Online Application for the WBHRB Drugs Inspector Jobs is www.wbhrb.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of WBHRB Recruitment 2016 are available below.
WBHRB Drugs Inspector Notification
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the West Bengal has been established by the West Bengal Government to improve the health care system in West Bengal. The responsibility of WB Health Department is maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal to improve public health, sanitation, and hospitals. The Recruitment Board of West Bengal Health Department takes care of the selection of eligible professionals for the available vacancies in WB Health Department. On its Recruitment Process, WBHRB has recently published the Recruitment notification for the 88 Inspector of Drugs Vacancies. Aspirants interested in Medical field and likes to work in corporation with the West Bengal Government can use this WBHRB Inspector Recruitment Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Inspector Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of WB Health Dept Recruitment for Drugs Inspector Jobs
Candidates should possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law and should have Experience of work in recognized institutions.
Age Limit for WB Health Drugs Inspector Jobs
Candidates should attain the below Age Limits as on 01/01/2016 to apply for WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years.
Age Relaxation up to 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for persons having physical disabilities.
WB Health Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Inspector of Drugs.
Total Vacancies: 88 Posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
|4.||BC Category A||09 Posts|
|5.||BC Category B||06 Posts|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in West Bengal.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for WBHRB Inspector Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Written Test/Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (plus other allowances).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online registration Form.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29/02/2016.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 09/03/2016.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 01/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16/03/2016.
- Last date for Complete Submission of Online Application: 18/03/2016.
WB Health Staff Nurse Online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the Inspector of Drugs Jobs in West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department can get the online Application at the official website www.wbhrb.in. Online Registration for the WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016 is available from 29th February 2016 to 09th March 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on Recruitment->Online Application Form.
- Click on “Recruitment to the Post of Inspector of Drugs”.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and submit the Details.
- Generate the Challan and Pay the fee within the Last Date.
- Log in again with your Registration Details and enter your payment details in the Application form.
- Now Submit the completed Application and Take Printout of it for future reference.
To Apply Online for WB Health Inspector Recruitment 2016, click on below link
Download WBHRB Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
285 total views, 2 views today