Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has issued recently on 19th December 2016. The Vijaya Bank has recently published the recruitment notification for 44 Vacancies of Probationary Manager Rajbhasha / Law / Security in MMGS – II Posts. Candidates who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs can apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The Vijaya Bank Online applications submissions start from 19th December 2016 to 09th January 2017. Check Latest Government Jobs Exam Notifications updates on our website frequently.
- 1 Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.1 Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 | 44 Probationary Manager Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Jobs 2016-17
- 1.5 Online Application Process for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17
The Vijaya Bank has invited online applications from desired candidates to fill up 44 vacancies. Interested applicants may also apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager MMGS II Recruitment 2016-17 through official website www.vijayabank.com. The Complete details of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, How to apply Online, and Selection Criteria, etc., are explained below.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 | 44 Probationary Manager Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Probationary Manager Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 44 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Probationary Manager Security in MMGS-II-2016-17: 20 Posts
- For Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha in MMGS-II-2016-17: 10 Posts
- Probationary Manager – Law in MMGS-II-2016-17: 14 Posts
Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
Recruitment Board Name: Vijaya Bank.
No of Vacancies: 44 Posts.
Post Name: Probationary Manager Posts.
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
Job Location: Banglore.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Application Fee for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Security in MMGS-II Recruitment 2016-17
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/- (towards intimation only).
- For all others including OBC Rs.600/- for application including Intimation charges of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Rajbhasha in MMGS-II Recruitment 2016-17
Competitors who have applied for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17 will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Important Dates of Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Law in MMGS-II Recruitment 2016-17
- Starting Date of Vijaya Bank Online Application: 19-12-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2017
- Closing date for editing of application details: 09-01-2017
- Last date for printing the application: 24-01-2017
- Online Application Fee Payment: 19-12-2016 to 09-01-2017
- Ending date for receipt of “Hard Copy of Computer Generated On-Line Application”: 16-01-2017
- Final date for Receipt of “Hard Copy Computer Generated On-Line Application (from Far Flung Areas)”: 20-01-2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Before going to apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17, Interested applicants can check the Eligibility conditions below.
- Probationary Manager – Security in MMGS-II-2016-17: Pass in any degree from a recognized university
- For Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha in MMGS-II-2016-17: Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Probationary Manager – Law in MMGS-II-2016-17: BL (LLB) (Regular full time) from a recognized university.
- Probationary Manager – Security in MMGS-II-2016-17: 20 – 45 years.
- For Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha in MMGS-II-2016-17: 20 – 35 years.
- Probationary Manager – Law in MMGS-II-2016-17: 20 – 35 years.
Pay Scale for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Jobs 2016-17
Vijaya Bank offers appropriate Pay Scale for selected candidates of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17.
Online Application Process for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-17
- Visit Vijaya Bank official website www.vijayabank.com.
- Download and read notification Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Click on new registration & fill all mandatory details.
- Upload requited documents like Photo and Signature.
- And also Pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Then, submit the Vijaya Bank Application.
- Save & Print it for future use.
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
342 total views, 1 views today