UP Secondary Council is now going to release the Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 for 9342 Assistant Male & Female Teacher Posts. UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board has been sent notice regarding UP LT Teacher Bharti 2016. Under 9342 Posts there are Total 4463 Posts for Male & 4879 Posts for female in Rajkiya High School & Rajkiya Madhyamik School. Desirous aspirants who are seeking Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can use this chance as soon as possible. Willing and Eligible candidates can apply for these UP LT Teacher Posts through Online by on or before the last date 23rd January 2017.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh LT Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh School Education Board Recruitment – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs
- 1.4 UP LT Teacher Notification 2017 Important Dates
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying UPSEB LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Jobs
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Govt of Uttar Pradesh has announced the Latest Employment News to fill various vacancies of the LT Grade Teacher Posts in UPSEB. Aspirants can check Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Vacancy details and its eligibility criteria at the official website www.upseat.in. UP LT Teacher Bharti 2016 is going to appoint teachers for various subjects so that the candidates who have done specialization in those subjects can apply for UP LT Teacher Notification. The candidate those who has decided to apply for UP Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment 2017 can check the notification details here, and also able to apply online through given link.
Uttar Pradesh LT Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – LT Grade Teacher Posts.
No of Vacancies – 9342 Posts.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Vacancies
|Department Name||Posts (Female)||Posts (Male)|
|Social Science||739 Posts||710 Posts|
|Biology||253 Posts||281 Posts|
|Music||55 Posts||07 Posts|
|Home Science||260 Posts||01 Post|
|Sanskrit||234 Posts||231 Posts|
|Science||456 Posts||443 Posts|
|Hindi||636 Posts||573 Posts|
|Art||221 Posts||195 Posts|
|Computer||775 Posts||773 Posts|
|Physical Education||134 Posts||131 Posts|
|English||608 Posts||573 Posts|
|Mathematics||448 Posts||438 Posts|
|Urdu||57 Posts||66 Posts|
|Commerce||03 Posts||23 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||4879 Positions||4463 Positions|
Uttar Pradesh School Education Board Recruitment – Brief Details
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh School Education Board(UPSEB)
Post Name: LT Grade Teacher Posts
No of Posts: 9342 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Uttar Pradesh State Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsessb.org / www.upseat.in
Application Fee – The application fee aspirants have to pay for applying Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 has provided below.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100/ –.
- For SC /ST: Rs. 40/ –
Selection Process – The aspirants who have applied for UP LT Teacher Bharti Notification 2017 will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following rounds for final selection which is conducted by the UPSEB.
- Written Test
Salary / Remuneration – The selected applicants will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs
Candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in the concerned subject from a recognize University / Institution, the aspirants having Post-Graduation in relevant subjects.
- Applicant’s age limit must be 21 years, and it should not exceed 40 Years.
- Upper Age relaxation will be available to the reserved candidates as per Uttar Pradesh State Government Norms.
UP LT Teacher Notification 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 26th December 2016
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee: 23rd January 2017
- Ending Date To Apply Online: 26th January 2017
Procedure for Applying UPSEB LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Jobs
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh School Education Board i.e. www.upsessb.org.
- Then search for the Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the form very carefully.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form before the closing date.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
350 total views, 2 views today