UPTET Notification 2016 has released recently. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Primary Level Teacher and Upper Primary Leval Teacher posts. Aspirants who are interested in Teacher Jobs can check the Latest Government Jobs Notification in UP. The appellants who are studying for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh should apply for the UPTET Exam 2016. Eligible Candidates can apply for the UP TET Notification 2016. Applicants can register Online for the UPTET Examination 2016 from the 05th October 2016 to 24th October 2016.
- 1 UPTET Notification 2016
- 1.1 UP TET Application Form 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Requirements of UPTET 2016 Notification
- 1.3 Pay Scale for UPTET Notification 2016
- 1.4 Online Registration Process for UPTET 2016 Notification
UPTET Notification 2016
The Teacher Eligibility Test, TET is an Entry Test to recruit teachers for various schools in India. The TET Exam is mandatory for getting teacher jobs in Government schools from Class I to VIII. Paper 1 for Primary Level Teachers Class I to V and Paper 2 for Upper Primary Level Teachers Class VI to VIII. Basic Education Board, UP has invited online applications from desired candidates for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET). Interested candidates can visit UP Basic Education Board official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in for more information. The complete details of UPTET Notification 2016 like Eligibility, Syllabus, and Registration Process, etc., are explained below.
UP TET Application Form 2016 – Brief Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 (UPTET 2016).
Post Names: Primary Level Teacher & Upper Primary Level Teacher Posts
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Job Category: State Government Job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Application Fee for UPTET Online Registration 2016
- For OBC and Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2016
The selection of the UPTET Notification 2016 applied candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the UPTET written examination.
Important Date of UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Notification
- Starting Date of UPTET 2016 Online Registration: 05th October 2016.
- Closing Date for submission of UPTET application form: 24th October 2016.
- Last Date for UP TET Exam application fee submission: 26th October 2016
- Last Date to Print UP TET Application Form 2016: 28th October 2016
- UPTET Examination 2016 Date: 19th December 2016.
- Date of UP TET Exam Results: April 2017.
Eligibility Requirements of UPTET 2016 Notification
Candidates who are interested in applying for UPTET Notification 2016 should check the eligibility criteria below.
Education Qualification for Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2016
- For Primary Level Teacher Posts: Candidates must possess Graduation degree with min. 50% marks. BTC Training / Diploma of two years in special education (D.Ed)/ Diploma of four years in Elementary Education.
- For Upper Primary Level Teacher Posts: Applicants should possess Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks One-year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training OR Diploma of two years in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT.
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh TET Notification 2016
For Age Limit details, applicants need to refer UP TET 2016 Notification Pdf.
Pay Scale for UPTET Notification 2016
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board offers appropriate Pay Scale for the Selected candidates of UP TET Primary Level Teacher Jobs and UPTET Upper Primary Level Teacher jobs.
Online Registration Process for UPTET 2016 Notification
- Visit official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in or Click on the link provided below.
- The UP Basic Education Board homepage will be displayed.
- Click on UPTET 2016 Notification Pdf.
- Read the UPTET Notification carefully.
- Enter the details correctly in the given marked fields.
- Click on submit button to finish UPTET Online registration process.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
➡ For More Details: Click here
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.