- 1 UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – UP Govt Jobs – upsssc.gov.in
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC
- 1.3 Details about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2016
- 1.4 UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – General Studies Syllabus
- 1.5 UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – General Intelligence Syllabus
- 1.6 UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – Quantitative Ability Syllabus
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern is available on this page for download. Aspirants who are going to attend for UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam will be searching for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus, and Exam Pattern has reached the right place. We are providing the detailed UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus for the guidance of the applicants. Candidates who are interested in working for UP Govt jobs can apply to these posts in Online mode on or before 7th February 2016. For more details visit the official website.
Aspirants can also check UPSSSC Recruitment 2016, UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam Important Dates, UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, etc.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – UP Govt Jobs – upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC has recently released a notification to recruit 288 Assistant Horticulture Inspector, Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector, Caretaker & Various posts. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Age limit of the candidates should be between 21 to 40 years. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs of UP can apply to this posts in Online mode on or before the last date. The last date to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 is 07/02/2016. Candidates will be selected by their performance in Written Examination & Interview. For more details visit the official website. The Official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is upsssc.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization of Uttar Pradesh. It is authorized to conduct various examinations for appointment to the various posts. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November 1988 as UPSSS board. In 1990, it was converted into Commission. UPSSSC is constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Its headquarters are located at Lucknow. UPSSSC Main aim is to recruit candidates into various services in the state. The UPSSSC also does works for the development of the state along with welfare of citizens of UP. The official website of UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission is www.upsssc.gov.in.
Details about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Name of the Exam: UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam.
No of posts: 288.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – General Studies Syllabus
- Indian Polity.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Knowledge.
- Geography – World, India.
- Population Density.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Natural Resources.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade & Commerce.
- Current Events – National & International.
- UP – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade, Commerce, Social Issues, etc.
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – General Intelligence Syllabus
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services – Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Fractions Numbers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series etc.
Click below to view UPSSSC Notification, Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
3,520 total views, 1 views today