UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently in the month of December 2016 through Advt No: 28-Exam/2016. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published an official notification for 489 Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, and Deputy Architect vacancies. Applicants those who are interested in applying for UP Government Jobs can apply for UPSSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 through Online. The Submission of UPSSSC JE Online applications submission starts from 27th December 2016 to 17th January 2017. Interested contenders can refer our website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment Notifications Updates.
- 1 UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 | 489 JE, Dy Architect & Technical Asst Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC JE & Technical Asst Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for UPSSSC Deputy Architect Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Online Application Process for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh SSSC has invited online applications from young and energetic candidates to fill up 489 Vacancies. Interested aspirants can also apply for UPSSSC Deputy Architect Recruitment 2017 through Official website www.upsssc.gov.in. The Complete specifications of UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are explicitly explained below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 | 489 JE, Dy Architect & Technical Asst Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: JE, Technical Asst, and Dy Architect Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 489 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.NO.||Name of the Dept||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Irrigation & Water Resources||JE (Civil)||238 Posts|
|2||UP Housing & Development Council||JE (Civil)||126 Posts|
|3||JE (E&M)||15 Posts|
|4||UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation||JE (Electrical)||17 Posts|
|5||JE (Civil)||80 Posts|
|6||Deputy Architect||06 Posts|
|JE (Electrical)||01 Post|
|8||JE (Civil)||02 Posts|
|9||JE (Mechanical)||01 Post|
|10||Technical Assistant (Electrical)||01 Post|
|11||Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||02 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||489 Posts|
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Name of the Board: UPSSSC or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
No of Vacancies: 489 Posts.
Post-Names: JE, Technical Asst, and Dy Architect Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 105/-.
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
Selection Process for UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
The Selection of the Candidates who have applied for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 will be made by
- Written Examination and
Important dates of UPSSSC JE (Civil) Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of UPSSSC Online Application: 27-12-2016
- Last date of UPSSSC JE Online Registration: 17-01-2017
- Starting Date to pay Application Fee: 29-12-2016
- Closing Date to pay Application Fee: 19-01-2017
- Final Date to Submit UPSSSC JE Application: 21-01-2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC JE & Technical Asst Jobs 2017
Interested applicants may check the eligibility requirements before they are going to apply for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017.
Candidates must have passed Degree or BE/B.Tech or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute in India OR its equivalent.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years as on 01-07-2016.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt Rule.
Pay Scale for UPSSSC Deputy Architect Recruitment 2017
UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission offers Pay Scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200/- for selected candidates of UPSSSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2017.
Online Application Process for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
- Visit UPSSSC Official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Download & read UPSSSC JE Notification 2016-17 pdf.
- Click On UPSSSC Junior Engineer Online Application.
- Fill necessary details in the UPSSSC Technical Asst Application form.
- Upload documents & Make payments.
- Then, submit the UPSSSC JE (Civil) Online application.
- Download & Print the UPSSSC application for further process.
- Send the Hard copy of UPSSSC Dy Architect Application on or before 21/01/2017.
|Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +91-7842332266|
263 total views, 1 views today