UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently. The UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission has announced the recruitment notification for 437 vacancies of Cane Supervisor Jobs. Candidates who are interested in applying for Government Jobs in UP can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 through Online. The UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Online applications submission starts from 06th October 2016 to 24th October 2016. For more Recruitment Updates of Latest Govt Jobs, aspirants need to refer our website regularly.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh SSSC has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 437 Cane Supervisor Vacancies. The UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission shortly called as UPSSSC. It is the state authority authorized to conduct various examinations for the selection of candidates for the various vacancies. Interested Applicants can refer UPSSSC official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more updates. The Complete details of UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 like Vacancy details, Selection process, Pay Scale, and Application Process, etc., are explained below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 | 437 Cane Supervisor Jobs Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 437 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Cane Supervisor (Ganna Paryavekshak) Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General Candidates: 275 posts.
- OBC Candidates: 77 posts.
- SC Candidates: 74 posts.
- ST Candidates: 11 posts.
UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Recruitment 2016 – Brief Info
Name of the Board: UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
No of Vacancies: 437 Posts.
Post-Names: Cane Supervisor or Ganna Paryavekshak Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Recruitment 2016
- OCs/BCs candidates: Rs.160/-.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 70/-.
- PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh PSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC will be selected the applied candidates of UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
Important Dates of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Opening Date of UPSSSC Online Application: 06th October 2016
- Last Date of UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Online Registration: 24th October 2016
- Closing Date of UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Fee Deposit: 26th October 2016
- Last Date for the Submission Final Form: 28th October 2016
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Date: Notified Soon.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have interested in applying for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility requirements shown below.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must possess Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc, AG, B.Tech AG or equivalent ) Degree from a Recognized University of India.
- Applicants must have passed DOEACC/ NIELIT CCC Exam.
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01.07.2016.
For Age Relaxation examined the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor official Notification Pdf.
Pay Scale for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Jobs 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission offers Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- for selected candidates of Cane Supervisor Posts.
Online Application Process for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016
- Visit UPSSSC official site www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Download & Read the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Notification 2016 Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Jobs Link.
- Fill the Online application form with the necessary details.
- Upload all required documents like Photo & Signature.
- Submit UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Online application form.
- Save it & Take a printout of UPSSSC Ganna Paryavekshak Application.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.