Download UPSC Workmanager Syllabus 2016 here. Here you can find the syllabus for Jr Workmanager, Senior Scientific Asst, Additional Assistant Director and other posts. Check the Union Public Service Commission streamwise syllabi along with the exam pattern @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- 1 UPSC Jr Work Manger Syllabus
- 1.1 Details About UPSC Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 UPSC Scientific Asst Exam Pattern
- 1.3 UPSC Workmanager Syllabus
- 1.4 UPSC Civil Syllabus for Jr Work Manager
- 1.5 UPSC Workmanager Syllabus for Electrical
- 1.6 UPSC Sr Scientific Asst Syllabus for Mechanical
- 1.7 UPSC Workmanager Syllabus for Electronics
UPSC Jr Work Manger Syllabus
Many of the Job Seekers have applied to the UPSC Jobs. Now the Aspirants are searching for the syllabus of this exam. Don’t waste your time in surfing the internet. On this webpage, you can find the syllabus along with the exam pattern. We have provided the Syllabi for Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and other posts. Many of the applicants are searching for the UPSC Workmanager Syllabus. We have given the syllabus for all the posts which are released in this notification. Applicants are advised to have a look at the Syllabus and exam pattern before preparing for the exam. Candidates can also check the Latest Syllabus for all the Government Jobs by visiting our website.
Job Aspirants who applied to this recruitment may have the doubt about the topics covered in this exam. In this article, we have given all the important topics of this exam. Applicants can note down those topics and can start their preparation. To help the Job Seekers in their exam preparation, we have also given the Previous Papers of this exam. Applicants can click on the link and download them. Candidates can also view the Latest Government Jobs in India by visiting our site regularly.
Details About UPSC Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Total No. of Posts: 279.
Name of the Posts: Jr Work Manager & Other Posts.
Job Location: All India.
Last Date to Apply: 28th July 2016.
UPSC Scientific Asst Exam Pattern
Candidates may have the dilemma about the UPSC Exam Pattern. As per the Official Notification, Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Recruitment Test. Candidates who qualified in this recruitment test will be called for the personal interview. Final Selection is based on the candidates performance in the Interview. Applicants who qualified in these two rounds will be placed into their respective positions by the relevant board.
UPSC Workmanager Syllabus
Aspirants who applied for this recruitment process may don’t have the idea about the UPSC Syllabus. We know that syllabus plays a key role to prepare for the exam. If the candidates have the idea about the Syllabi, then it is easy for them to qualify in the recruitment process. To help the aspirants in their exam preparation, we are providing the expected syllabus for this exam. Candidates can also visit the official website for more information.
UPSC Civil Syllabus for Jr Work Manager
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- The design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management.
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering.
- Surveying and Geology.
- Transportation Engineering.
UPSC Workmanager Syllabus for Electrical
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Electrical Materials.
- Electric Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics Engineering.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Systems and Signal Processing.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
UPSC Sr Scientific Asst Syllabus for Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer.
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable Sources of Energy.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Mechanisms and Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Manufacturing, Mechatronics, and Robotics.
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering.
UPSC Workmanager Syllabus for Electronics
- Basic Electronics Engineering.
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Materials Science.
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Network Theory.
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Electro Magnetics.
- Advanced Electronics Topics.
- Advanced Communication Topics.
Applicants can also download the Model Papers for this exam. The Link for downloading them is given below. Click on the Link and download the PDFs.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,123 total views, 4 views today