UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017, along with the Written Test Pattern Details are updated here. Candidates can Download the Syllabus PDF for free from our site, www.wingovtjobs.com. Union Public Service Commission has released the Official Employment Notification to fill Section Officer Vacancies. Moreover, the Government Job Fighters can utilize this best opportunity to go with the Government Jobs.
- 1 UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment Particulars
- 1.2 UPSC Section Officer Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 UPSC Manager Grade 1 Syllabus for Part A
- 1.5 UPSC Manager/Section Officer Syllabus for Part B
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017
The article comes with UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Examination Pattern Information. Thane Municipal Corporation, Maharashtra has issued an Official Recruitment Notification to recruit Manager Grade – I/Section Officer Posts. Further, Following the Syllabus may help you to prepare for the Exam with respect to particular topics. Download the PDF at free of cost and Prepare well for the Written Test. Visit our site to get more updates regarding Recruitment Particulars, besides Previous Papers. Make your preparation a bit easy indeed.
UPSC Recruitment Particulars
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Manager Grade-I/Section Officer Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limits||40 Years|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
UPSC Section Officer Posts Exam Pattern
The Section updates you with Section Officer Posts Examination Pattern Details. Moreover, Candidates can have a good idea regarding the topics to concentrate while preparing for the exam. While the Examination Pattern helps you to Plan and Maintain the timings properly.
|I||General Awareness||75||Objective||200||2:00 Hours|
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus 2017
Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern helps you to Prepare for the Written Examination in a defined manner. Crack the Test and move to further rounds to win the Government Job. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we provide the details related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
UPSC Manager Grade 1 Syllabus for Part A
Get UPSC Manager Grade-I Syllabus for Paper I (Objective)
- Current events.
- General awareness of the environment, besides its application to society
- India and its neighboring countries especially about:
- Also, Economic science
- General policy
- Scientific research
- Besides, Indian constitution.
- Decimals and fractions
- Computation of whole numbers
- Also, Number system
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Relationships between numbers
- Also, Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of tables as well as graphs
- Also, Discount
- Time and distance
- Besides, Ratio and time.
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, besides articles etc.)
- Also, Spellings
- Synonyms as well as Antonyms
- Sentence structure
- Also, Sentence completion
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words.
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus for Paper II (Conventional)
Commerce: This paper will cover all the subjects of Commerce.
- Final accounts
- Income measurement
- Also, Conceptual framework
- Corporate accounting (forfeiture, Issue, as well as, re-issue of shares)
- Hire-purchase accounting
- Besides, Accounting for partnership firms
- Stock exchanges’ functioning.
- Business environment
- Also, Business operations including finance
- Business entrepreneurship (choice of form of business, including location, as well as, growth strategies)
- Marketing and human resource development.
- Besides, Business objectives.
- Concept of management
- Leading and Controlling
- Also, Organizing
- Marketing management.
- Besides, Operational Research.
- Elasticity of demand
- Theory of consumer behavior.
- Also, Price-mechanism
- Theory of costs
- Production function
- Also, Price determination under perfect competition and monopoly.
- Market structures
- Industry and foreign trade.
- Sectoral analysis of Indian economy including agriculture.
- Besides, Issues involved in planning for economic development.
- Analysis of univariate data involving measurement of central tendency and dispersion
- Also, Analysis of time-series
- Index numbers
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Mathematical ability.
- Besides, Theory of probability.
- Partnership Act 1932 and Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Laws relating to Banking & Insurance.
- Members of a Company
- Matters involving incorporation of a company.
- Also, Kinds of Companies
- Shares and share capital, matters relating to issue, as well as, transfer of shares
- Meetings and resolutions
- Also, Management of company
- Winding up of a company.
- Procedures involved in cost accounting
- Marginal costing
- Also, Cost volume
- Budgetary control
- Profit analysis
- Besides, Standard costing.
- Types of audit
- Meaning and objects of auditing
- Besides, Audit process.
- Residence and tax liability
- Basic concepts
- Besides, Heads of Income.
- Trade Union Act
- Labour welfare laws including Payment of Minimum Wages Act
- Besides, Industrial Dispute Act, etc.
UPSC Manager/Section Officer Syllabus for Part B
Union Public Service Commission Manager Syllabus -Personality Test/Interview (100 Marks)
1. The interview/personality test is structured to test the candidates:
- Also, Various traits
- Academic qualifications
- Also, Extra-curricular activities
- Depth of knowledge of the subjects studied (10+2 onwards)
- General Awareness/knowledge
- Overall personality.
- Besides, Communicative skills.
2. Candidates can appear for interview either in English or Hindi Language.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
832 total views, 6 views today