UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a recruitment notification to recruit 13 vacancies of Lecturer, Assistant Directors & Scientist ‘B.’ Aspirants who are eagerly want to start their career in government sector jobs can use this chance as soon as possible. Interested eligible candidates may apply Online by on or before 29-12-2016. Unemployment graduate candidates those who are in search of latest recruitment updates can bookmark our blog www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News. Here we are providing Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs Updates regularly.
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Lecturer, Assistant Director, Scientist Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Union PSC Notification 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs
UPSC Recruitment 2017
The Union Public Service Commission has decided to fill various posts through an interview. Willing aspirants can who are applying for the UPSC Notification Jobs can read this page thoroughly. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 details like No of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, etc. are mentioned below. For more information, interested aspirants can go through the official blog www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Lecturer, Assistant Directors and Scientist ‘B’.
No of Vacancies – 13 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Lecturer : 07 Posts
- Assistant Directors: 02 Posts
- Scientist: 03 Posts
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Post Name: Lecturer, Assistant Directors and Scientist ‘B’.
No of Posts: 13 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- For General / OBC (Male) – 25/-
- For SC / ST / PH / Women – Nil.
Application fee should pay through either by depositing the money in any SBI Branch, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Selection Process – Candidates, will select for UPSC recruitment 2017 of Lecturer, Assistant Director, Scientist Posts through Interview based on their performance.
Salary Details – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will offer below pay scale.
|Name of the Post||Salary offered|
|Lecturer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
|Scientist ‘B’||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Lecturer, Assistant Director, Scientist Jobs 2017
Master’s degree in Bahasa Indonesia, Burmese language, French, General Language, Japanese, Sinhala Language, Post Graduation degree in Commerce (M.Com), M.Sc in Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Physical Anthropology, Genetics, Chemistry, AIC by Examination / Biochemistry, Forensic Science.
Candidates Maximum Age is 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For more information regarding post wise Education Qualification and Age Limit, aspirants should go through the UPSC Notification 2017.
Important Dates for Union PSC Notification 2017
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration – Available Now.
- The Closing of Online Application Process – 29-12-2016.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs
- Visit UPSC official blog @ www.upsconline.nic.in
- Read Union Public Service Commission Vacancies 2017 Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the details.
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature, and other documents
- Pay the application fee.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Download & Take a print out of the UPSC application form for further use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
487 total views, 1 views today