UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification has issued. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers for filling up of 36 vacancies of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor & Assistant Labour Commissioner. Union Public Service Commission was going to fill the vacancies in various departments of General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service. Willing Candidates who have desirable criteria are suggested to apply Online for UPSC Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service Jobs before 01.12.2016.
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Applying Procedure for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner and Other Jobs
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Joint Director, Deputy Director and Other.
No of Vacancies: 36 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director||01 post|
|Joint Director||01 post|
|Assistant Professor||01 post|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||33 posts|
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Joint Director, Deputy Director and Other.
No of Vacancies: 36 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- General Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- SC / ST / Women: No Fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner Post: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
- Assistant Professor Post: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2016
- Deputy Director Post –Degree in Electrical/Aeronautical/Electronics/Metallurgical Engineering/Mechanical
- Joint Director Post – Master’s degree
- Assistant Professor Post– Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Labour Commissioner Post – (i) Degree of a recognized University (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
For more details regarding UPSC Jobs and Its educational qualifications the candidates can visit the official website.
Maximum Age Limit
- Deputy Director – 53 years
- Joint Director – 50 years
- Assistant Professor – 35 years
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 35 years
- SC/ ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 01.12.2016.
Applying Procedure for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner and Other Jobs
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply for UPSC Jobs through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.12.2016.
- Interested people can open USPC official website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Check the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement for Assistant Labour Commissioner posts under Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service.
- Read the official notification carefully and then go for applying online.
- Click on Apply Online link to register for UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17.
- Fill the application form with your details and remit the application fee. Finally, cross checks the details you entered and then click on the submit button.
- After submitting your UPSC Online Application Form, take print out for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
289 total views, 2 views today