- 1 UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – UPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission – UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Details about UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Exam 2016
- 1.4 UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus
- 1.5 UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor – General Ability Syllabus
- 1.6 UPSC Medical Officer – General Medicine Syllabus
- 1.7 UPSC CMO Syllabus for Surgery
- 1.8 UPSC Medical Officer – Gynaecology & Obstetrics Syllabus
- 1.9 UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available on our site. Union Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 112 Civilian Medical Officer, Asst Professor & Other Posts. Applicants who are interested in working for Central Government jobs can apply for these Medical Officer posts. Candidates who are going to attend for UPSC Medical Officer Exam can view the UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Eligible Aspirants can apply to these posts in Online mode on or before the last date. Detailed topics that are to be prepared for the UPSC Medical Officer Exam are provided below. So, Aspirants prepare well & All the Best for your Exam. 🙂
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – UPSC Jobs
UPSC has released the Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification to fill 112 Assistant Library and Information Officer, Civilian Medical Officers, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Assistant Employment Officer, Chemist, and Economic Officer Posts. Aspirants in search of the Latest UPSC Jobs in India may get used of this UPSC Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer and Other Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply through Online mode for Medical Officers & Other Jobs on or before the last date. Online Registration is available from 16th January 2016. The last date to apply for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment is 11th February 2016. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & UPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern to start their preparation. For more details visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency which is responsible for conducting Exams to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. It has recently released the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts. Aspirants searching for the Central Government Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e 11/02/2016. For more details visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Details about UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No of Vacancies: 112.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus
- Community Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- Psychiatry etc.
UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor – General Ability Syllabus
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Indian Society.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Natural Resources.
- Food processing.
- Food adulteration.
- Trade etc.
UPSC Medical Officer – General Medicine Syllabus
- Respiratory diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infectious/Communicable Diseases.
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Psychiatry etc.
UPSC CMO Syllabus for Surgery
- General Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Urological Surgery.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Orthopedic surgery.
- Anesthesiology etc.
UPSC Medical Officer – Gynaecology & Obstetrics Syllabus
- Family Planning.
UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and community Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- General Epidemiology.
- Environmental Health.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- Occupational Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- International Health.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- National Programmes.
Click below to view UPSC Recruitment, UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus, Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
439 total views, 2 views today