- 1 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern
- 2 UPSC IES/ISS Notification
- 3 Info About UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- 4 Details about IES/ISS UPSC Exam 2016
- 5 UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern 2016
- 6 UPSC IES Syllabus 2016 – Indian Economic Service
- 6.1 UPSC Indian Economic Service – General English Syllabus
- 6.2 UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Studies Syllabus
- 6.3 UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-I Syllabus
- 6.4 UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-II Syllabus
- 6.5 UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-III Syllabus
- 6.6 UPSC Indian Economic Service – Indian Economics Syllabus
- 6.7 Direct link for UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the year 2016-17 is available on ur site. Candidates who are going to attend for the Indian Economic Service Exam will be searching for the UPSC IES Syllabus 2016. Detailed UPSC IES/ISS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available here for the applicants. Skilled Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus can view here to prepare well for their examination. Job Seekers who are interested in working for Central Government Jobs can apply for this exam in Online mode. The direct link and download option for UPSC IES Syllabus are available below for the better convenience of the aspirants.
UPSC IES/ISS Notification
Union Public Service Commission has released a notice with Advertisement NO.03/2016-IES/ISS for Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Examination. UPSC IES Recruitment Notification is issued to fill 15 approximate number of vacancies in Junior Time Scale of Indian Economic Service & 13 vacancies in Indian Statistical Service. Every year UPSC conducts recruitment process for various posts & jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Exam from the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Instructions for filling up the Online Application form are available on the above-mentioned website. Aspirants can apply through Online mode on or before the last date. The last date to apply for UPSC IES/ISS Exam is 12th February 2016.
Info About UPSC – upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission is abbreviated as UPSC. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional bodies in India. The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It is established on 1st October 1926. UPSC is a Central Agency authorized to conduct competitive examinations and interviews for the recruitment of Civil Services, Defence Services and various exams like Exam, IES, IFS, CDS, NDA, INA, SCRA, CAPF, etc. under the Union Government or Central Government. Its Headquarters is located in New Delhi. UPSC Official Website is www.upsc.gov.in.
Details about IES/ISS UPSC Exam 2016
Name of the Conducting Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam.
Last date to apply: 12th February 2016.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern 2016
Detailed UPSC IES Exam Pattern & UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. The examination will be conducted according to the following scheme:
- Part-I is a Written Examination, which consists of 1000 marks with six subjects.
- Part-II is Viva-Voce consisting of maximum 200 marks.
|1.||General English||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|2.||General Studies||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|3.||General Economics-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|4.||General Economics-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|5.||General Economics-III||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|6.||Indian Economics||200 Marks||3 Hours|
- The Exam is of Subjective type i.e. Descriptive type.
- The Written Exam consists of 6 papers.
- Duration of each paper is 3 Hours.
- The question papers will be set in English only.
- Candidates who get qualified in the Written test will be called for Viva-Voce.
UPSC IES Syllabus 2016 – Indian Economic Service
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus is given here for various subjects. The Standard of Papers for General English & General Studies will be a graduate of an Indian University. The Standard of Papers in other subjects will be that of Master’s degree examination of an Indian University. Detailed UPSC IES Syllabus is provided in the Pdf attached below for download.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – General English Syllabus
Candidates will be required to write an essay in English. Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. Passages will usually be set for summary or precis.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Studies Syllabus
General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study 10 of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which a candidate should be able to answer without special study.
- History – India.
- Culture & Heritage.
- Geography – India.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-I Syllabus
- Theory of Consumer’s Demand.
- Theory of Production.
- Theory of Value.
- Theory of Distribution.
- Welfare Economics.
- Quantitative Methods in Economics.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-II Syllabus
- Economic Thought.
- Financial and Capital Market.
- The Concept of National Income and Social Accounting.
- Theory of Employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- The balance of Payments.
- International Economics.
- Global Institutions.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – General Economics-III Syllabus
- Industrial Economics.
- State, Market, and Planning.
- Public Finance.
- Environmental Economics.
UPSC Indian Economic Service – Indian Economics Syllabus
- History of development and planning.
- Budgeting and Fiscal Policy.
- Federal Finance.
- Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration.
- Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies.
- Industry: Strategy of industrial development.
- Foreign trade.
- Money and Banking.
Click below to view UPSC IES Syllabus, Previous Papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
576 total views, 1 views today