- 1 UPSC ESE 2016 Exam Notification
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Engineering Jobs
- 1.2 UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Notification PDF – UPSC Engineering Jobs
UPSC ESE 2016 Exam Notification
UPSC ESE 2016 Notification had been released recently on 27th February 2016 through the Examination Notice No.05/2016-ENGG by the Government of India. Union Public Service Commission has issued this Engineering Services Examination Notification to fill 602 Group A & B Engineering Services Vacancies in various departments of Government of India. Aspirants in search of the Latest Central Government Jobs may get use of this UPSC Notification for ESE Exam 2016. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 on or before the last date at the official website. Online Registration for the UPSC ESE Exam 2016 is available from 27th February 2016 to 25th March 2016. The Official Website where you can get the UPSC Online Application for Engineering Services Exam 2016 is upsconline.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of UPSC ESE Examination 2016 are available below.
About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency, which is responsible for conducting Examinations to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. to select efficient candidates for these civil services jobs. It has recently published the Engineering Services Exam Notification for the year 2016. Aspirants looking for the Latest UPSC Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC ESE 2016 Exam on or before 25/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Engineering Jobs
Educational Qualification for UPSC IES Engineer Jobs
Candidates who have completed the Engineering Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for UPSC Engineer Jobs
Candidates applying for the UPSC ESE 2016 Exam should attain the below Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in / www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Engineering Jobs.
Total Vacancies: 602 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Engineering Services Examination 2016||602 Posts|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Engineering Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination. (3 days exam).
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Exam.
- Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Fee at any Branch of the SBI Bank by Cash or through online using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: No Fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/03/2016.
- Tentative Exam Date: 27/05/2016. (3 days exam).
UPSC Online Registration – UPSC ESE 2016 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Engineering Jobs in various Departments under Union Public Service Commission can get the online Application at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Online Registration for the UPSC ESE 2016 Examination is available from 27/02/2016 to 25/03/2016.
UPSC Online Registration Steps:
- Log on to the Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Engineering Services Examination 2016”.
- Now Click on “Part-I Registration”.
- Register yourself by giving the mandatory details.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password after successful completion of Part-I Registration.
- No Login with your Registration ID & Password to complete Part-II Registration.
- Fill the Application with complete Details and pay the Fee through online or Generate Challan to pay the fee through offline.
- Now Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for UPSC ESE 2016 Exam click on below link
Download UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Notification PDF – UPSC Engineering Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.