UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 announcement has released recently on 28th September 2016 through Examination Notice No.01/2017‐ENGG. Union Public Service Commission has issued the notification for 440 Indian Engineering Services Examination Vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the UPSC Jobs & Central Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Interested and Eligible job hunters can apply for UPSC IES Exam 2017 through Online. The Submission of Online applications starts from 28th September 2016 to 26th October 2016. For more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications, Syllabus & Previous Papers updates visit our website regularly.
- 1 UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
- 1.1 UPSC IES Exam 2016 | 440 Engineering Services Vacancies
- 1.2 UPSC IES Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for UPSC IES-ESE Examination 2017
- 1.5 Online Application Process for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central firm authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Defence Services Exam, and National Defence Academy Examination, etc. UPSC has invited online application to fill up 440 Engineering Services Examination vacancies from eligible candidates. Interested applicants can apply for UPSC ESE Exam 2017 through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. For more details regarding UPSC IES Examination check the UPSC official website. The Complete details of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 like Selection Process, Eligibility Details, and Online Application Process, etc., are explained below.
UPSC IES Exam 2016 | 440 Engineering Services Vacancies
No of Vacancies: 440 Posts.
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2017.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Union Public ServiceCommission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2017.
Total No of Posts: 440 Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Application Fee for UPSC IES Exam Notification 2017
- For General/ Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- No Fee For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017
Candidates who are applied for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 will be selected basis on the performance in the following tests.
- Written Test (Preliminary & Mains)
- Personality Test/Interview.
Important Dates of Union Public Service Commission IES Exam 2017
- Date of Advt Published: 28-09-2016.
- Starting date of UPSC IES Exam Online application: 28-09-2016.
- Closing Date for UPSC ESE Exam Online application: 26-10-2016.
- UPSC IES Preliminary Exam date: 08-01-2017.
- UPSC ESE Mains Exam date: 14-05-2017.
- Personality Test/Interview date: 1st November to 15 December 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES Recruitment Notification 2017
Job seekers who are interested in applying for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 must check the Eligibility requirements, which has shown below.
Education Qualification for Indian Engineering Services Exam 2017
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in relevant subject/ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication/Radio Physics/Electronics/ Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- For clear education qualification details check the UPSC IES Exam official advt Pdf
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Min Age Limit: 21 years.
- Max Age Limit: 30 years as on 01-01-2017.
Pay Scale for UPSC IES-ESE Examination 2017
Aspirants need to check the UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Online Application Process for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
- Visit UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Download and Read the UPSC IES Exam Notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online for IES Exam 2017 link.
- Fill the details in the UPSC ESE Exam Application form.
- Upload the required documents in a given prescribed format.
- Make the Payment through SBI Bank/Credit/debit.
- Submit the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 Application form.
- Download it for future use.