Check the UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern given here for the guidance of the candidates. Download the UPSC Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link enclosed below.
- 0.1 UPSC Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Syllabus 2016
- 0.2 Details about UPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 0.3 UPSC Exam Pattern for Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer
- 1 UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus Pdf
- 1.1 Download UPSC Enforcement/Accounts Officer Previous Papers
UPSC Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the complete & best information about UPSC Enforcement Officers, Accounts Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern. UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus along with the exam pattern is available on our website wingovtjobs.com for the guidance of the aspirants. Candidates who are going to attend for the UPSC Exam 2016 can check the UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus here. Below we have enclosed the direct link to download UPSC Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officer Previous Papers Pdf for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates can check the detailed UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 for the preparation of the exam. Below we have specified the entire UPSC Syllabus for the guidance of the aspirants.
Details about UPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Union Public Service Commission has recently released a notification to fill 257 Vacancies of Enforcement Officers & Accounts Officers Posts. Candidates who are interested in working for UPSC Jobs can view the official notification given here. The details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, etc. are provided in the link given below. The last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 is 23rd June 2016.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 257 Jobs.
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officers & Account Officers.
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 23/06/2016.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Pattern for Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer
The Scheme and Syllabus for the Enforcement Officers & Accounts Officers Posts are provided below for the guidance of the candidates.
- The test will be an Objective Type with Multiple Choices of Answers.
- The test will be of Two Hours Duration.
- The medium of the test will be both in Hindi and English.
- All questions will carry Equal Marks.
- There will be a penalty for every wrong Answer.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
|1.||Objective Type||2 Hours||One-Third|
UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus Pdf
The Syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics:
- General English – To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like the use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
UPSC General English Syllabus @ upsc.gov.in
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage etc.
UPSC General Mental Ability Syllabus
- Semantic Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Semantic Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Figural Analogy.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Coding and decoding.
- Figural Series.
- Number Series.
- Drawing inferences.
- Problem Solving of 12th Standard.
- Word Building.
- Space Orientation.
- Numerical operations.
- Symbolic operations.
- Address matching.
- Venn Diagram.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Figural Pattern-folding & completion.
- Data and City matching.
- Small & Capital Letters/Number-coding, decoding & Classification.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers.
- Social Intelligence.
- Embedded figures.
- Critical Thinking.
- Other sub-topics, if any
UPSC Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus @ upsc.gov.in
- Number Systems.
- Square Roots.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Profit & Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Partnership Business.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixture and Alligation.
Download UPSC Enforcement/Accounts Officer Previous Papers
Check the UPSC Old Question Papers from the direct link enclosed here on this web page. We have specified all the info about UPSC Enforcement Accounts Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern here on this web page. Practice perfectly with the help of the UPSC Model Papers given below. Make good attempts in the exam with the help of these papers to get marks in the exam. Steps to download UPSC Solved Question Papers is given below.
- Click on the link given below as UPSC Sample Papers.
- Check the article completely.
- See the Pdfs attached.
- Download the UPSC Prev Papers Pdf.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
28,261 total views, 48 views today