UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off 2016 is released for 12th June Exam Answer Key on www.upsc.gov.in. Download UPSC CMS Expected cutoff, Result, Merit List from the official site. We have uploaded the direct link to download the Union Public Service Commission CMS Cut off marks for General, OBC, SC, ST Category. Aspirants who have given the Exam can check the Category wise CMS cutoff marks given below.
- 1 UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off 2016 @ www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSC CMS 2016 Expected Cut Off Marks
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Details – UPSC 2016 CMS Exam
- 1.3 UPSC CMS 2016 Medical Officer Expected Cut off marks for General, OBC, SC, ST
UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off 2016 @ www.upsc.gov.in
Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off 2016 @ www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have attended for the UPSC CMS Exam are waiting for the cutoff marks. The Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Board conducted the CMS Exam on 12th June 2016. After Completion of the exam, aspirants search for the UPSC CMS Cutoff marks to estimate their Performance. UPSC Recruitment Board will Provide/ Set the cutoff marks based on the top marks scored in the Exam. The Board will set the UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off marks not only based on the highest marks scored in the Exam. They provide the Union Public Service Commission CMS Cut off marks based on some other factors. Such factors are as follows.
- Highest marks scored in the Exam.
- The difficulty of the CMS Exam.
- No. of vacancies available
- No. of Recruitment applicants.
- No. of Qualified applicants.
UPSC CMS 2016 Expected Cut Off Marks
UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off marks will vary based on the above factors. It will set the various cutoff marks for different categories. Various Groups like General, OBC, SC, ST categories have different scores. UPSC CMS Cutoff marks varied every year based on the difficulty of the Exam. candidates who will get more than or equal cut off marks will qualify in the Exam. Those candidates will get a Call Letter for an Interview. So, Exam appeared candidates will search for the cut off marks. We have provided the CMS Expected cutoff marks. Aspirants can go to the official site for more information regarding UPSC CMS Exam.
Union Public Service Commission Details – UPSC 2016 CMS Exam
UPSC Stands for Union Public Service Commission. It released a Recruitment Notification to Recruit 1,009 Vacancies in the different department. The UPSC Recruitment Board invited the online Applications from the Eligible Candidates. A huge number of candidates were applied for this Recruitment Notification. They conducted the Exam on 12th May 2016. They released 1,009 vacancies in Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – I the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale, General Duty Medical Officer Grade- II, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council Posts. Candidates who have given the Exam can download the Answer Key from the direct link given below.
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Exam Name: UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1,009 Posts.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer I the Railways: 600 Posts.
- Assistant Medical Officer: 46 Posts.
- Junior Scale: 250 Posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade- II: 97 Posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts.
Exam Date: 12th June 2016.
Category: Cut Off
UPSC CMS 2016 Medical Officer Expected Cut off marks for General, OBC, SC, ST
Union Public Service Commission authorities will take some time to release Assistant medical Officers & Deputy medical Officers Cut Off Marks, Rank List, Merit List. UPSC Recruitment Board will release the Cut Off Marks & Merit List after 15 to 30 days of completion of the Exam. When the Board releases the Cut Off marks we will update here. Exam attended aspirants can check the CMS Cut Off marks from our site.
How to download UPSC CMS Medical Officer Cut off Marks
- Visit the UPSC Official site or Direct link given below.
- Search for the Cut Off links for which post you have applied.
- Click on the required Link Provided there.
- The Cut off will be displayed on the Screen.
- Save and Take a Printout.
- Check the cutoff marks to estimate your performance.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
291 total views, 1 views today