Job seekers who are waiting for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017, Finally your dreams come true. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a new recruitment notification for 414 various vacancies in Combined Defence Services Examination (II) on August 2017. Job hunters who are searching for Latest Employment News in India can utilize the golden chance of UPSC Combined Defense Service Recruitment 2017. All the aspirants willing to appear for the exam should fill the UPSC CDS-II Application Form 2017 through Online. Since no other mode of application will be accepted by the examination authority. Individuals can visit the official website of UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in for more details.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UPSC CDS II Exam Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Info
- 1.2 UPSC CDS – II Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defence Service – II Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for UPSC Indian Naval Academy Vacancies 2017
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply Online for UPSC Air Force Academy Jobs 2017
The Union Public Service Commission has invited the online applications from desirable candidates to fill up the 414 vacancies in various courses of Combined Defence Services Examination (II). UPSC CDS-II Online Applications are available from 09/08/2017. Candidates can send their UPSC Combined Services Application Form 2017 before the last date 08/09/2017. Further details of UPSC Combined Defence Service – II Recruitment 2017 see on below sections. For complete details of Union Public Service Commission CDS-II notification contenders refer through UPSC official website.
UPSC CDS II Exam Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Defence Service Examination(II)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
UPSC CDS – II Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Post Name – Combined Defence Service Examination (II).
Total Vacancies – 414 posts
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Service exam for admission to the various courses are listed below:
|S.No||Vacancy Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Indian Military Academy||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy||45|
|3||Air Force Academy||32|
|4||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||225|
|5||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Women)||12|
Selection Process for UPSC IMA & Officers Training Vacancies 2017
Aspirants applied for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in various selection rounds are as follows:
- Written Examination
Application Fee for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.200/-.
- No Fee for Female/SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants required to pay the UPSC CDS application fee through online or offline mode.
Important Dates for Combined Defence Service-II Notification 20/17
- Starting Date for Submitting UPSC Online Application form – 09/08/2017
- Closing Date for Submitting UPSC Online Application form – 08/09/2017
- Last Date for UPSC Application Fee through offline – 07/09/2017
- Last Date for UPSC Application Fee through online – 08/09/2017
- Date of UPSC CDS Examination(II) 2017 – 19/11/2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defence Service – II Recruitment 2017
- Candidate should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy.
- Degree in Engineering from recognized University/ Institution for Indian Naval Academy.
- Degree from recognized University with physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy.
- IMA & Indian Naval Academy – Not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1999.
- Air Fore Academy – 20 to 24 years.
- Officers Training Academy – Not earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1999.
Competitors can refer the official notification of UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination (II) 2017 for actual pay scale details.
Procedure to Apply Online for UPSC Air Force Academy Jobs 2017
- Log on to UPSC official website through www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on link ‘Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC’.
- Select the appropriate post which you want to apply.
- Read all the details in UPSC CDS II Recruitment Official Notification carefully.
- Hit on Apply link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in UPSC application form and click on continue.
- Make payment based on your category.
- Upload relevant documents like photograph and signature.
- Finally click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out of UPSC CDS application form for future use.