Postulates here we had come up with the Central Government Jobs. The Union Public Service Commission had released the recruitment notification for Defence Service Posts. The UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017-18 is to fill the 414 Vacant positions in Airforce Academy., Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Others. Individuals who are sincerely looking for UPSC CDS Recruitment should apply online. The UPSC government had proposed the Online mode of applications. Applicants must submit CDS Online Form by 8th November 2017 to 4th December 2017. We request all the contenders go through the complete article for more details about CDS Notification. Refer www.upsc.gov.in to download the official notification.
- 1 UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSC CDS Air Force Academy Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam 2018
- 1.4 Salary Offered by Union Public Service Commission
- 1.5 Online Process for UPSC CDS Exam 2017
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017-18
Every year UPSC will release a massive number of positions for latest Government Job seekers. Now, the UPSC CDS Recruitment is out on 8th November 2017. The recruitment is for various defense jobs. Contenders willing to work for UPSC Department can apply before the last date. Hence there will be a huge competition for CDS EXam 2017. The Other information related to UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017 briefly described in the following sections of this article. Check Eligibility, vacancies, Age limit, and other details on our blog. Get CDS Exam Pattern from our site after successful registration.
UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Combined Defense Services EXam.
Total No of Vacancies: 414.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|1||Indian Military Academy||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy||45|
|3||Air Force Academy||32|
|4||Officers Training Academy SSC Men||225|
|5||Officers Training Academy SSC Women||12|
UPSC CDS Air Force Academy Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Defense Services Exam|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Selection Process for UPSC CDS Defense Jobs 2017
Competitors applying for CDS Exam 2018 will select by their performance in the below rounds.
- Written Examination.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of Online Application Starts from 8th November 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission 4th December 2017.
Application Fee for CDS AirForce Defense Vacancies 2017
Competitors should pay the non-refundable application fee as per the UPSC Government rules. For more information, refer UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017.
- General/OBC: Rs.200/–
- SC/ST/Women: Nil.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam 2018
- For I.M.A. and Officers, Training Academy must complete Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- contenders applying for AirForce Academy posts should possess Degree from a recognized University.
Aspirants must attain the minimum age limit as per the norms of Union Public Service Commission Government. For more queries, Download CDS Notification.
Salary Offered by Union Public Service Commission
Individuals who got selected for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 will recieve the salaries as best in the industries. All the reserved contenders may applicable the other allowances.
Online Process for UPSC CDS Exam 2017
- Aspirants can visit official site www.upsc.gov.in
- On Homepage, find the UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully by downloading it.
- Check your eligibility and click on online application link.
- Enter the CDS Online Form with accurate details.
- Next, Pay the Application Fee by following the instructions.
- Apply and Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
45 total views, 1 views today