UPSC CDS-1 Exam Syllabus 2017-18 updated here. Competitors who had registered for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 now get the CDS Exam Syllabus for free cost. The UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam soon conducted under the guidance of UPSC Department. The Recruitment Board will select the young talented and skilled applicants for CDS Exam 2017. Eligible Aspirants can go through the following sections to get CDS Syllabus 2017 pdf. Download the CDS Maths Syllabus from the official website www.upsc.gov.in. After successful completion of CDS online registration process you must start your combined defense service exam 2017 preparations with CDS exam syllabus, CDS exam pattern, and CDS Previous papers.
UPSC CDS-1 Exam Syllabus
The Union Public Service Commission has released the Latest Employment News. The UPSC CDS Recruitment is about to fill 414 Airforce, OTA, and other vacancies. Contenders who want to build their career in a brighten way must prepare well for the CDS Exam with the help of CDS Syllabus PDF. Competitors work hard according to the CDS Exam pattern and CDS Maths Syllabus. On the below sections, Get CDS GK Syllabus, CDS English Syllabus pdf links. Moreover, candidates can check the UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam Advertisement details from the below provided link. Get Central Govt Job updates from our blog www.wingovtjobs.com.
Union Public Service Commission CDS Exam 2017 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Defense Services Exam|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Test, Interview|
UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam Pattern | Syllabus
Central Government Job seekers who started preparation for CDS EXAM 2017 can check the below given CDS Syllabus pdf. To save the valuable time of aspirants, We had given the subjectwise UPSC CDS Syllabus. CDS recruitment 2017 syllabus includes three different papers English, General knowledge and Elementary mathematics.The CDS Online Exam is conducted for two hours. The subjectwise marks, and the subjects which are going to appear in the test given below. Download UPSC CDS-1 Exam Syllabus pdf for free. Also, Check CDS Maths Syllabus, CDS GK Syllabus and UPSC CDS Syllabus for OTA.
CDS Test Pattern for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy
CES Exam Pattern for Officer’s Training Academy
|S NO||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus 2017-2018
UPSC CDS-1 Exam Syllabus – English
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
CDS GK Syllabus
- Knowledge of current topics
- History of India and Geographical issues
- Indian Economy covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Books and Authors name
- Indian Navy & Military
- Monuments of India
- Banking Sector
- Universities included in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Books & Authors covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Sports – Awards etc.
CDS Maths Syllabus
- Number System – Natural numbers, Integers, Rational & Real numbers. Fundamental operations
- Unitary method – time & distance, time & work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Multiples and factors
- Elementary Number Theory
- Euclidean algorithmPrime and composite numbers.
- Division algorithm.
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11.
- .H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Factorisation Theorem.
- Basic Operations
- Simple factors,
- Remainder Theorem,
- H.C.F., L.C.M.
- Theory of polynomials, s
- Quadratic equations,
- The relation between its roots & coefficients (Only real sources to be considered).
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions.
- Rational expressions and conditional identities,
- Laws of indices.
- Sine x,
- cosine x,
- Simple trigonometric identities,
- Values of sin x, cos x & tan x, for x = 0, 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees,
- Tangent x when 0 < x < 90 degrees,
- Use of trigonometric tables.
- Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Lines and angles,
- Plane and plane figures,
- Theorems on
- Properties of angles at a point
- Parallel lines,
- Sides and angles of a triangle,
- Congruency of triangles,
- Similar triangles,
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes,
- Properties of angles, sides, & diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle, and square
- Circles & its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
- Areas of squares,
- triangle, & circle.
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these characters (Field Book),
- Surface area & volume of cuboids,
- Surface area and size of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data,
- Measures of central tendency.
- Graphical representation frequency histograms, bar charts, pie charts, etc.
32 total views, 1 views today