UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 has recently released in the month of November. Union Public Service Commission has issued official employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant Posts in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Latest UPSC AC Notification 2017 is the excellent news for the candidates those who are looking Government Jobs in UttarPradesh. Contenders who want start their career in this Government Organization can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates may apply through UPSC Online Portal from 07th December 2016 to 30th December 2016. Unemployment Job Seekers who are searching for Latest Government Jobs Recruitment Updates can check ou blog www.wingovtjobs.com. Here we have provided all the updates of Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Banking Jobs, Teaching Jobs.
- 1 UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Assistant Commandant Notification 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates for UPSC AC Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Steps to Apply UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Process
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission conducts Public Service Examinations for the Central Government Jobs Seekers for every year. Now the Uttar Pradesh PSC has published the notification for AC Posts. UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancies complete information provided in this blog. Applicants before applying for any Government Jobs should have known about the Recruitment Details. Only Eligible Candidates can apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017. Contenders can check the UPSC Assistant Commandant Eligibility Details, UPSC CISF AC Selection Procedure, UPSC AC Online Application Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc. on this site. For more information about UPSC AC Notification 2017, Applicants can visit the Official Website, i.e., www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Assistant Commandant Notification 2017 – Brief Details
Latest Union Public Service Commission Notification Details 2017 has clearly provided below.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Executive) Posts.
No of Posts: Available Shortly.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected as per UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam 2017 based on their performance.
Pay Scale: Finalized Candidates for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 will receive the best pay scale as per the organization rules.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF Recruitment 2017
As per the UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017, Notification required eligibility criteria details has provided below. Candidate should match with below given Education Qualification and Age Limit for applying Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant (Executive) Posts.
Applicants who are applying for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Vacancies 2017 must have cleared four years of regular service in the rank of Sub-Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD).
Applying Candidate should attain the maximum age of 35 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Important Dates for UPSC AC Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From – 07th December 2016.
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Application Form – 30th December 2016.
Steps to Apply UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Process
- Check the Official Website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Official Notification and download it.
- Read the UPSC AC Official Notification thoroughly.
- Eligible Candidates can download the UPSC CISF AC Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with the complete details.
- Attach the relevant documents and photographs.
- Finally, Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Take Printout of duly filled application form for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
3 total views, 1 views today