UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification is released on 11th May 2016. Interested candidates should apply Online on or before 10th June 2016. Check UPPSC Notification, Application Form here.
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 UPPSC Vacancy Details 2016 – UPPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 UPPSC Medical Officer Online Application
- 1.5 Download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Published an Official Notification on 11th May 2016 with Advertisement No: 1/2016-17. UPPSC is looking to recruit Talented and Eligible Candidates to fill 318 Medical Officer, Lecturer, Control Officer, Economic and Statistical Officer and Other Jobs. Aspirants who want to apply for UPPSC Recruitment can submit their applications from 11th May 2016. Candidates who wish to do Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh should use this opportunity. UPPSC releases employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
UPPSC is the state agency which is authorized which is conducting the Civil Services Examination for entry-level Jobs to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 1st April 1937. The main aim of UPPSC is to recruit the candidates to various services in the state of UP. UPPSC is regulated by the UPPSC Regulation, 1976. Interested Candidates should apply Online from UPPSC official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The last date for the submission of the UPPSC Online Applications is 10th June 2016. Check the complete details like UPPSC Vacancy, Pay Scale etc. are given below.
UPPSC Vacancy Details 2016 – UPPSC Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Allopathic Medical Officer||3286|
|2||Lecturer In U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha Department||05|
|3||Economic & Statistical Officer||19|
|4||Reader Obstetrics and Gynecology||1|
|5||Reader Physiology and Biochemistry||1|
|6||Principal Lecturer In UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department||3|
|7||Filaria Control Officer||3|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
Age Limit for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment should have the age as per UPPSC Recruitment Board. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age is 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of UPPSC.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Jobs
- Allopathic Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. from a University which is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Lecturer: Aspirants should possess Degree in Ayurveda from a University which is established by law or the Indian Medicine Board.
- Economic and Statistical Officer: Post-graduate degree in Maths or Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics with at least 55 percent marks.
- For the Posts 3, 4: Diploma/ Degree in Homoeopathy.
- Principal Lecturer: Degree in Unani from a University which is established by Law/ five years degree from the Indian Medicine Board.
- Filaria Control Officer: Should have done MSc. in Zoology from a recognized university.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 3318.
Location of the Job: UP.
Application Mode: Online.
Application Fee: Applicants should pay the Fee depending on their category. Check the fee details below..
- General/ OBC: Rs 105/-
- ST/ SC: Rs 65/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the interview conducted by UPPSC Recruitment Board.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-I||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 Per month.|
|2||Lecturer In U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha Department||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 Per month.|
|3||Economic and Statistical Officer||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 Per month.|
|4||Reader Obstetrics & Gynecology||Rs.10000-15200 Per month.|
|5||Reader Physiology & Biochemistry||Rs.10000-15200 Per month|
|6||Principal Lecturer In UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 Per month.|
|7||Filaria Control Officer||Rs.6500-10500/- Per month|
UPPSC Medical Officer Online Application
Candidates who wish to Apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2016 should fill the Online Applications from UPPSC Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Online Applications will be available from 11th May 2016. The last date for submitting the UPPSC Online Applications is 10th June 2016. Online Links will be closed after 11th May 2016. So Candidates are advised to submit their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit UPPSC Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “All Notifications/ Advertisements”.
- Then select View Advertisement.
- Read the UPPSC Notification Carefully.
- Click on Apply.
- Fill the UPPSC Online Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Commencement of the Online Applications: 11th May 2016.
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 6th June 2016.
- Last Date for the submission of online Applications: 10th June 2016.
Download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
155 total views, 2 views today