UPPCL Technician Syllabus and exam pattern are available here. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Government is inviting the applications for the 2277 posts. Applicants who have completed their graduation and waiting for the government jobs can apply for these posts. Candidates who have completed their post will be in search for the exam pattern and syllabus. For the sake of the UPPCL contenders, we are providing the complete information related to the Uttar Pradesh Syllabus and Exam pattern.To know more information about Uttar Pradesh PCL recruitment visit the official website or regularly refer our site. From our site applicants can know the information about the state government jobs and the central government jobs.
- 1 UPPCL Technician Syllabus
- 1.1 UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd Exam Syllabus
- 1.3.1 Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Gr 2 Exam Syllabus – General Hindi
- 1.3.2 UP Power Corporation Limited Technician Grade II Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.3 UP PCL Transco Technician Gr II Syllabus – General English
- 1.3.4 UPPCL Technician Grade II Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- 1.3.5 Uttar Pradesh PCL Transco Technician Syllabus – Aptitude
- 1.3.6 UPPCL Technician Gr II Exam Syllabus For Reasoning
UPPCL Technician Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited(UPPCL), incorporated under the Companies Act 1956. Uttar Pradesh Transco was organized in 2006. In every year, UP Power Corporation Limited will release a huge number of vacancies. In this year, it has provided the chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the trainee posts in UPPCL; UPPCL has released the recruitment notification for Post Code 816 Technician Grade II Trainee, Post Code 826 Technician Gr II Trainee. Applicants those who are intended in applying for this can apply through our website or from the official website. In our site, we have provided the direct link for filling the UPPCL Technician posts. In our website, we have provided the UPPCL Technician syllabus and exam pattern pdfs at free of cost.
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
Organisation Name: UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer.
No of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org
Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Exam Pattern
|No of Questions||Duration|
|Part I||Computer Knowledge||50 Questions||3:00 Hours|
|Part II||General Hindi||150 Questions|
|General Adyayan, or Technical Knowledge|
|Thakniki Vishay Gnan|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd Exam Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Gr 2 Exam Syllabus – General Hindi
- अलंकार, रस.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
UP Power Corporation Limited Technician Grade II Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
UP PCL Transco Technician Gr II Syllabus – General English
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
UPPCL Technician Grade II Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
Uttar Pradesh PCL Transco Technician Syllabus – Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & Work.
- Time and distance.
UPPCL Technician Gr II Exam Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
153 total views, 1 views today