UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification has released on 19th December 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is inviting the applications for filling up the 383 Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts. The candidates those who meet the eligibility are encouraged to participate in the UPJN Recruitment 2017. Online Applications is now available on the official website. Desirous aspirants can fill UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Jobs application form and submit in between 20/12/2016 to 27/12/2016. Candidates who are seeking for latest government recruitment updates can frequently check Latest Employment News tab in our blog wingovtjobs.com
UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Jal Nigam has issued the recruitment notification for Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts. Postulates who are looking Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Details like No of Vacancies, Pay Scale, UPJN Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply for UPJN Stenographer Jobs, Required Education Qualification, and Age Limit are explicitly provided below. Regarding more information about Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Notification candidates should check the official website www.upjn.org
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts.
No of Vacancies – 383 Vacancies.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Routine Clerk||306 Posts|
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
Post Name: Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts.
No of Posts: 383 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.upjn.org
Application Fee – Applicants of UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2017 need to pay the application fee has given below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-.
Selection Procedure – The Selection will be made on the basis candidates performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale – Finalized candidates of UP Jal Nigam Recruitment will receive below pay scale.
- Routine Clerk Post: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Stenographer Post: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Eligibility Criteria for UPJN Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have passed an intermediate or equivalent exam from recognized board/institute and should also possess Typing and Stenography knowledge in both Hindi and English languages.
Candidates age limit should be as on 01.08.2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules.
- Minimum of 18 years.
- Maximum of 40 years.
Important Dates for UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Notification 2017
- Starting Date To Fill Online Application: Avilable Now (20.12.2016)
- Last Date To Fill Online Application: 27.12.2016
- Last Date for Application Payment through Offline Mode: 28.12.2016
How to Apply for UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk, Stenographer Jobs
- Candidates should first visit the official page www.upjn.org
- Go to the notification tab and open the UP Jal Nigam notification.
- Read it and Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the category.
- Then click on the submit button to submit the form
- Download and take a hard printout of the Application form for reference.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.