Union Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Officers. The total no. of vacancies are 200 Credit Officer. Union Bank of India Notification 2017 is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make a career in the Banking Sector. Competitors must apply through Online. The Application process has started on 4th October 2017 and the last date to apply is 21st October 2017. Read the complete article to know all about the vacancies, direct link, exam pattern, etc. Moreover, you can also check your exam preparation by downloading the syllabus from here. Download the official advertisement from www.unionbankonline.co.in.
- 1 Union Bank of India Notification 2017
- 1.1 UBI Credit Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Union Bank of India(UBI) Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UBI Credit Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered for UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Online Process for UBI Credit Officer MMGS-II Vacancies 2017
Union Bank of India Notification 2017
The department of UBI is decided to recruit skilled and talented people for the position of UBI Specialist Officer Jobs. Individuals who are passionate to work with Union Bank of India can apply soon. The Exam will be conducted on 25th November 2017. Hence, Postulates hurry up in applying and begin the exam preparation. Here, we had updated the complete information about the Union Bank of India Notification 2017. Check Educational Qualification, Age limit, mode of selection, salary and how to apply from the following sections of this page. For more updates on Maharashtra Government Jobs, regularly visit our blog.
UBI Credit Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
Post Name: Credit Officer.
Total No of Vacancies: 200.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Union Bank of India(UBI) Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Credit Officer|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Mode of Selection for UBI Credit Officer Jobs 2017
Individuals who had applied for Union Bank of India Notification must attend the below selection rounds. The Recruitment board will shortlist the contenders based on their performance.
- Online Examination.
- Group Discussion.
Important Dates for UBI Notification 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 04-10-2017
- Last Date for Apply online & Fee Payment: 21-10-2017
Application fee for Maharashtra UBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2017
Competitors must pay the non-refundable exam fee through online only. Check the below mentioned fee details as per the Union Bank of India norms.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Credit Officer Jobs 2017
- Applicants should complete Bachelors Degree in any stream with minimum 60% of marks from a university/Board recognized by the government of India.
- Must have post qualification work experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
- Minimum: 23 Years.
- Maximum: 32 Years.
Salary Offered for UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Shortlisted competitors for the post of UBI Credit Officer will get the package of 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 as per the rules of the Union Bank of India Organization.
Online Process for UBI Credit Officer MMGS-II Vacancies 2017
- Initially, Contenders need to visit the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- On the Home Page, Go to Careers-> Recruitment->Union Bank of India Notification for Specialist Officer
- Download the advertisement and check your eligibility details.
- Then, Click on Online Application link.
- Fill up the UBI Credit Officer Application Form with correct information like Name, DOB, etc.
- Upload Scanned copies of signature, photographs, and documents if required.
- Make payment through online.
- Apply and take a print out for further process.
70 total views, 1 views today