Check the UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus & APO Exam Pattern 2016 here on this web page. Aspirants can view the complete & original Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Assistant Prosecution Officer Previous Year Papers Pdf here @ ukpsc.gov.in.
- 0.1 Download UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Syllabus Pdf
- 0.2 Info About UKPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 0.3 Uttarakhand PSC Exam Pattern for APO Asst Prosecution Officer
- 1 UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus
- 1.0.1 UKPSC Prelims Paper-I Syllabus
- 1.0.2 UKPSC Prelims Paper-II Law Syllabus
- 1.0.3 UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus for Mains General Knowledge
- 1.0.4 Download UKPSC APO Syllabus Pdf
- 1.0.5 Uttarakhand PSC Asst Prosecution Officer Previous Papers
Download UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Syllabus Pdf
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APO Syllabus is given in the detailed way below. Candidates who are preparing for the Uttarakhand PSC Exam 2016 will be searching for the UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus 2016. Here we have provided the complete information about the Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam. Syllabus is very important & will be helpful for the preparation of the written exam. The Candidates who are eagerly waiting to download the UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus Pdf can check the directly enclosed Portable Document Format below. Aspirants who are interested in working for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs can check the UKPSC Recruitment 2016 details given below. For more information regarding UKPSC Syllabus & Pattern, Uttarakhand PSC Exam Dates, UKPSC Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Info About UKPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently released a notification to fill 26 Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. Candidates can check the Official notification for more details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc.
UKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 26 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Last Date to Apply: 24/06/2016.
UKPSC Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand PSC Exam Pattern for APO Asst Prosecution Officer
- The Selection Process consists of Prelims, Mains & Interview.
- The Interview consists of 50 Marks.
UKPSC APO Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Exam consists of Objective Type Questions.
|S.No||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Studies||100||100 Marks||1½ Hours|
|2.||Law||100||100 Marks||1½ Hours|
Uttarakhand PSC Asst Prosecution Officer Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Studies||10||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|II||General Hindi||14||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|III||Law-I (Criminal Law and Procedure with Police Act||10||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|IV||Law-II Evidence Act||10||100 Marks||3 Hours|
UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus
Check the complete Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APO Syllabus Pdf attached below for the detailed & complete UKPSC Syllabus.
UKPSC Prelims Paper-I Syllabus
General Studies Syllabus
The paper on General Knowledge will include the following topics, besides day to day happenings around India and the world. Candidates are expected to have General Awareness about the following:
- General Science.
- Current Events: National and International.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement and Indian Polity.
- Geography and Indian Economy.
- Art, Culture and Traditions of Uttarakhand.
- Revenue Police System and general administrative set up in Uttarakhand.
- Forest, Crops, Tribes, Mountains, Rivers of Uttarakhand.
UKPSC Prelims Paper-II Law Syllabus
|S.No||Topics||No of Questions|
|1.||The Indian Penal Code||35|
|2.||The Indian Evidence Act||25|
|3.||The Code of Criminal Procedure||25|
|4.||The Uttarakhand Police Act, 2007||15|
UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus for Mains General Knowledge
- General Science.
- Natural Resources.
- Current Events.
- History Of India & Indian National Movement.
- India Polity (Post Independence).
Refer the complete UKPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus Pdf from the link below
Uttarakhand PSC Asst Prosecution Officer Previous Papers
Candidates can check the UKPSC Model Papers provided below for the convenience of the candidates. Aspirants can view the Uttarakhand PSC Old Papers here. Below we have enclosed the direct link to download UKPSC APO Sample Papers. Candidates can check the Practice Papers from the direct link provided below. Follow the steps given below to download the UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Previous Year Question Papers.
Steps to download the Previous Papers
- Click on the link given below as UKPSC Previous Papers.
- View the article thoroughly.
- Download the Pdfs attached & Save them for your preparation purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
2,667 total views, 8 views today