Latest Employment News for Engineering Job Seekers. Jharkhand Government has issued a latest recruitment otification for filling of Junior Engineer posts on a contractual basis up to 3 years. The Urban Development and Housing Department of Jharkhand has published an advertisement UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 for 141 vacancies of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Junior Engineer posts in the department.
Contenders who had Diploma in a relevant field are eligible to apply for UDHD Jharkhand Vacancy 2018 Notification. UDHD Jharkhand accepts both Online and Offline applications from the interested and eligible candidates for UDHD Jharkhand Jr.Engineer Posts 2018.
- 1 UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Jharkhand Urban Development and Housing Department Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 UDHD Jharkhand Jr. Engineer Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UDHD Jharkhand Jr. Engineer Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Urban Development and Housing Department Jharkhand
- 1.5 How to Apply for UDHD Civil Junior Engineer Job 2018 Vacancies
UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018
Online Applications for UDHD Jharkhand Jr. Engineer Vacancies 2018 can be accessed from juidco.jharkhand.gov.in. Therefore, individuals who are waiting to grab Jharkhand Government Jobs can have a golden opportunity to make their career in a bright way. People must have to submit their online and offline applications before the last date because applications are not entertained after receiving the final date.
Jharkhand Urban Development and Housing Department Notification 2018 – Complete Details
|Organization Name||Urban Development and Housing Department|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
UDHD Jharkhand Jr. Engineer Vacancy 2018
UDHD Junior Engineer Posts 2018 vacancies are announced by Jharkhand Government on 02-01-2018. So, individuals who had requisite eligible conditions can check the vacancy details and submit their applications on or before 15-01-2018.
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical Mechanical)
- No. of Posts: 141.
Check the official notification for category wise vacancy details.
Selection Procedure for UDHD Jharkhand Jobs 2018
Applied aspirants for UDHD Jharkhand Job Vacancies 2018 can be finalized based on the score earned in both the selection rounds of UDHD Jharkhand.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 02-01-2018.
- Closing Date for Online Application Registration: 15-01-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application: 15-01-2018.
Application Fee for UDHD Jharkhand 141 Jr. Engineer Vacancies 2018
If you want to participate in the recruitment process for UDHD Jobs in Jharkhand, you have to pay Rs.2000/- as application fee through RTGS.
Eligibility Criteria for UDHD Jharkhand Jr. Engineer Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Notification
All interested candidates for UDHD Latest Employment News 2018 should have minimum aggregation in Diploma (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) from any Jharkhand Government recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum Age – 20 years.
- Maximum Age – 28 years.
Pay Scale Offered by Urban Development and Housing Department Jharkhand
Posted individuals under Junior Engineer Vacancies can receive the consolidated amount of Rs. 28,755/- based on the norms of UDHD Jharkhand.
How to Apply for UDHD Civil Junior Engineer Job 2018 Vacancies
- Intended candidates for UDHD Jharkhand Career 2018 can log on to official website @ www.jharkhand.gov.in
- Search for official notification of UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018.
- Read UDHD Jharkhand Vacancy Notification 2018 for instructions and apply through Online or Offline.
- Desired Online applicants can submit their filled application on the website “juidco.jharkhand.gov.in”
- If you are eligible and want to apply offline, download the application and fill UDHD application form.
- Place the recent photograph at its place.
- pay the application fee as per guidelines.
- Send UDHD Jharkhand application form with necessary documents to the given postal address.
Sri Kaushal Kishore Jha,
Urban Development and Housing Department,
Room No – 439, 4th Floor,
80 total views, 5 views today