UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is given here. Aspirants can check the Union Bank of India SO Previous Papers Pdf link enclosed below. Union Bank of India has recently released a notification to recruit for 208 Specialist Officer Posts. Check the article for more info.
- 1 UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Info About Union Bank of India – UBI – www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- 1.2 Details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Syllabus Pdf
- 1.3 Union Bank of India SO Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Download Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Syllabus Pdf 2016
UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016
Check the Union Bank of India SO Syllabus on this web page. Candidates who want to appear for the exam can check the Union Bank Syllabus & Test Pattern here along with the SO Previous Papers. The comprehensive information regarding the Specialist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below for the aspirants. The UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus is also provided on the official website for download along with the Solved Previous Year Question Papers.
Info About Union Bank of India – UBI – www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India is a Public Company, which was registered in the year 1919 & was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. It is one of the largest government-owned banks of India. It has its headquarters located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. UBI Provides Telebanking facility to all its Core Banking Customers, individual as well as corporate. Union Bank of India has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London, and Shanghai, and branches in Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp in Belgium & Sydney in Australia. The UBI Bank had 4196 branches in India as on 31 March 2016 and four overseas branches. It is very active in promoting Financial Inclusion Policy & is a member of AFI (Alliance for Financial Inclusion). The official website of UBI is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Syllabus Pdf
Name of the Organization: Union Bank of India.
No of Posts: 208 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India SO Exam Pattern 2016
The Selection Process may comprise of Online Examination and/or Personal Interview. The Structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted will be online & will consist of the following Tests.
- The Test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be a penalty of 25% or one-fourth of the Marks assigned to that question.
- A Personal Interview of 50 Marks will be conducted.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||50||25 Marks||120 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 Marks|
|3.||Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100 Marks|
|4.||English Language||50||25 Marks|
* For the post of Security Officers, instead of Quantitative Aptitude, there will be a test on General Awareness with special reference to Banking industry of 50 Questions carrying 50 Marks.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Union Bank of India has recently released an advertisement to fill 208 Specialist Officer Posts. The various posts include Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant, Statistician, Information Security Officer, Manager (Risk), Asst. Manager (Risk), Security Officer, etc. Aspirants those who are seeking for Bank Jobs can view the notification details given below. Bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D to stay tuned for the updates regarding UBI Specialist Officer Exam.
Download Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Syllabus Pdf 2016
Aspirants can check the UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus for the following subjects given below.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
UBI SO Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Puzzle Test.
- Number Ranking.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
UBI SO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple & Compound Interest etc
UBI SO English Language Syllabus
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Structure.
- Cloze Passage.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
General Awareness Syllabus (with special reference to Banking Industry)
- Important Days.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Sports & Awards.
- Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
944 total views, 3 views today