Get UBI Credit Officer Syllabus 2017 in a pdf format from our blog. Individuals who started their exam preparation for Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 can go through this complete article. The organization has published the Latest Employment News for the 200 Credit Officer Posts. Interested candidates need to submit the applications through Online on or before 21st October 2017. Moreover, UBI also declared the written exam date. Hence, the contenders must apply soon and practice the Syllabus which has given in the following sections. Visit the official website to download the UI SO Advertisement www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- 1 UBI Credit Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Credi Officer Notification 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Maharashtra UBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017
UBI Credit Officer Syllabus 2017
Many contenders had a dream about to settle their life in Banking Sector. Finally, your had come true. The Union Bank of India is soon recruiting the talented people for Credit Officer vacant positions. Maharashtra Government Job seekers had already applied and searched for the UBI Credit Officer Syllabus 2017. For the convenience of Contenders, we published the UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern in pdf link for free of cost. Without wasting time, Download the Syllabus and schedule your plan to cover all the topics in the syllabus. Get the UBI Notification details by just clicking on the below provided link.
Union Bank of India Credi Officer Notification 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Credit Officer|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test, GD/Interview|
Maharashtra UBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern | Syllabus
In this page, we had updated the UBI Credit Officer Syllabus pdf. The UBI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2017-18 will help you while preparing for the UBI credit officer exam 2017. The applicants who got selected in the online exam must have to attend the GD/Personal Interview. The Written exam consists of Reasoning, Aptitude, English, and the post related subject. Complete Exam is for 200 marks, and the duration is 120 minutes. Postulates can check the below table for detailed information about subject wise allotted marks.
|S NO||Exanm Type||Subject||Questions||Marks|
|1||Online Written Exam||Reasoning||50||25|
|3||Professional knowledge is relevant to the post.||50||100|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes||200||200|
Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017
UBI Credit Officer Reasoning Syllabus
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Problems on Trains
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Indices and Surds
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cisterns
UBI Credit Officer English Language Syllabus
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
UBI Credit Officer Syllabus – Banking Awareness/Trade Related
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Banking Concepts
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Reserve bank of India
- Commercial Banking
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Terms
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, and RBI Exams
- Investment and Exchange
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- International financial organization
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Cash Management
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Important Full Forms & Abbreviations For Banking Exam
- Capital Market & Money Market
192 total views, 1 views today