Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited released an official notification to recruit 49 Lower Division Assistants, Computer Typists, and Junior Clerks. The candidates hunting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. TVNL Recruitment 2016 provides an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are good at typing and MS Office. The aspirants shall go through the official advertisement from the website www.tvnlonline.co.in. TVNL Recruitment is an online application process. The last date for online application for Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Ltd LDA and other posts is 26.10.2016.
TVNL Recruitment 2016
TVNL Recruitment 2016 official notification has been recently released on 21.09.2016. Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited is an undertaking of Govt. of Jharkhand. Currently, it is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of LDA, Computer Typists, and Junior Clerks. The candidates can view the full details in the official advertisement from the website www.tvnlonline.co.in under Recruitment section. TVNL will conduct a written test followed by a skill test for the selection of the candidates. TVNL Recruitment for 49 posts provides the opportunity to the candidates who have completed the graduation from a Government recognized University. The website to apply online for TVNL 49 posts Recruitment 2016 will be active from 26.09.2016 at 5:00 AM to 26.10.2016 Midnight.
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Recruitment 2016 Details
Organisation Name: Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited.
No. of Posts: 49 Posts.
Name of the Post: LDA, Computer Typist, Jr. Clerk.
Post wise Details:
- Lower Division Assistant: 23 Posts.
- Computer Typist – I: 14 Posts.
- Computer Typist – II: 09 Posts.
- Junior Account Clerk: 03 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
- UR, BC-I and BC-II categories: Rs.500/- plus Online Bank Transaction Charges.
- SC and ST category candidates of Jharkhand state: Rs.250/-plus Online Bank Transaction Charges.
Selection Mode: Written Test followed by the Skill Test of the relevant post.
- Lower Division Assistant: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3300/-.
- Computer Typist – I: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3300/-.
- Computer Typist – II: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3000/-.
- Junior Account Clerk: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3000/-.
Test Centre: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.tvnlonline.co.in.
Eligibility Criteria for TVNL Recruitment 2016
- Max 35 Years for unreserved category candidates as on 31.08.2016.
- Relevant age relaxations for Reserved categories.
|Name of the Post||Requisite Qualification|
|Lower Division Assistant||Graduate in Science/Commerce/Arts from Govt. recognized university.|
|Computer Typist – I||Graduate in Science/Commerce/Arts from Govt. recognized university with 4 years experience as Computer Operator in Govt undertaking organization.
Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Computer Typist – II||Graduate in Science/Commerce/Arts from Govt. recognized university with certified knowledge and working experience in MS Office.
Typing – speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Junior Account Clerk||B.Com or B.Sc with Maths/B.A with Maths from any govt recognized university.|
Important Dates for TVNL Recruitment for 49 Posts
Online Registration Commencement: 26.09.2016 from 5:00 AM.
Online Application Last Date: 26.10.2016 till midnight.
Application Procedure for TVNL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited www.tvnlonline.co.in for online application.
- Click on the Recruitment tab to go to the Register page.
- Fill in the online application and submit the submit the same to get a Unique Registration Number on e-mail and mobile.
- Login with the Unique Registration Number and upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed formats.
- In addition, the candidate should re-login with the Unique Registration Number to pay the fee online through the payment gateway.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
304 total views, 1 views today