TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus Pdf is available here. Applicants who are applied for the TSPSC TGT Jobs can check Telangana State PSC Gurukul TGT Teacher Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Download TSPSC TGT Teacher Syllabus 2017 from the below links.
- 1 TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus
- 1.1 Telangana State PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 TSPSC Gurukul TGT Teacher Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Telangana Sate Public Service Commission TGT Teacher Syllabus
- 1.3.1 TSPSC Preliminary Exam Paper I
- 1.3.2 TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus for General Studies
- 1.3.3 Telangana State PSC Teacher Syllabus for General Abilities
- 1.3.4 TSPSC TGT Teacher Syllabus for Basic Proficiency in English
- 1.3.5 TSPSC Main Exam Paper-I
- 1.3.6 Telangana Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for Pedagogy of English Language
- 1.3.7 Telangana State Main Exam Paper –II
- 1.3.8 Residential School TGT Teacher Syllabus for English Language & Literature
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus
The candidates who already applied for TSPSC Teacher Jobs 2017 can check the TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2017. With this TGT Exam Syllabus, you can estimate the type of questions which are going to appear in the written test. To perform better in the written Exam, the TSPSC TGT Syllabus, Exam pattern is important aspects. Before going to the Written Exam check here the individual subject wise Gurukul TGT Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Telangana State PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
Total No.of Posts: 4362 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Telangana
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Gurukul TGT Teacher Exam Pattern
Applicants of Telangana State PSC TGT Recruitment, start your exam preparation with the Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus provided on this page. Knowing the Exam Pattern will be helpful for the candidates who are going to appear for the Written Exam. Written Test Consists of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Check below TSPSC TGT Exam Pattern to get a clear idea about the structure of the examination.
Preliminary (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||150||150||150|
TGT Teacher Main Exam Pattern
|Written Exam (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper I||Pedagogy of Concerned||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject||150||150||150|
Telangana Sate Public Service Commission TGT Teacher Syllabus
TSPSC Preliminary Exam Paper I
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional,
- National & International.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and general policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology 6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Social Development and Economic of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Telangana State PSC Teacher Syllabus for General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
TSPSC TGT Teacher Syllabus for Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar
- Articles; Tense
- Noun & Pronouns
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- reported speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active and Passive Voice
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Related Pair of Words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Words and Sentences
- Use of Words
- Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often Confused
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fillers and Improvement
- Transformation of Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Main Exam Paper-I
Telangana Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for Pedagogy of English Language
- The Nature of language and its Historical Development
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Languages
- Child Development
- Language Curriculum
- Language Skills, Planning for Effective Instruction in Language Classrooms
- Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Languages with a particular reference to School Content (Prose/Fiction /Poetry/Drama/Essay)
- Teaching and Learning Resources.
- Measurement and Evaluation in Languages
- Learning Disabilities and Difficulties and Education of Exceptional in Languages.
- Language and Everyday Life; Language Issues and Policies.
- National and State Curriculum Frameworks.
Telangana State Main Exam Paper –II
Residential School TGT Teacher Syllabus for English Language & Literature
- Reading Comprehension.
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Parts of Speech
- Subject and predicate
- Types of sentences – Transformations
- Correction of Sentences.
- Figures of Speech
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Affixation & Spelling
- Vocabulary in context
- Proverbs & One-word substitutes
- Aspects of pronunciation
- Vowel and Consonant Sounds and phonemes
- Stress: word and sentence stress.
- 3. Intonation: Four basic patterns of intonation.
- Punctuation. PART-B Literature
- Comprehension of Literary prose passage and
- A poem
- Study of Literary Forms
- Poetry: Sonnet, Lyric, Dramatic Monologue
- Prose: Drama, Structure, Characters, dialogues, Soliloquy, tragedy, comedy, Tragi-comedy
- Fiction: point of view, setting the atmosphere, style, Technique of Narration.
- Essay Detailed study of English Literature.
Please contact for winGovt jobs updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
35 total views, 1 views today