Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced TSPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 on its web portal. The Telangana State PSC has released the Employment Notification for the huge No. of Vacancies. The Advertisement published for 4362 Posts. Vacancies that are to be filled under Telangana State Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 are Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. TSPSC recruits the candidates based on their Skills in the written test and interview process. Candidates who are preparing for the Latest Government Jobs in Telangana can grab this chance as quick as possible. Eligible Applicants can apply for Telangana Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs before the last date i.e. 04th May 2017. Contestants interested in working with the Govt of Telangana can apply Online.
- 1 TSPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies Notification 2017
- 1.2 Telangana State PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Gurukul TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered for TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs
- 1.5 Application Process for TSPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
TSPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Excellent news for the Aspirants who are looking for the Telangana Govt Jobs. The TSPSC TGT Notification 2017 has issued for the Post Graduation/ Graduation completed individuals. Recently, the Telangana State PSC has come up with the Latest Employment News to fill Trained Graduate Teacher Posts in Residential Educational Institutions. Job seekers can get the complete information about the Gurukul TGT Teacher Jobs in the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. Aspirants can also get the Other details from the below sections.
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies Notification 2017
Telangana State released Official notification for the huge number of TGT Teacher Posts. Interested Applicants can check the Details of Vacancies department wise, i.e., Community and Gender wise (General / Women) from the official Notification.
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher Post.
Total No.of Post: 4362 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- TREIS: 74 Posts
- TSWREIS: 1281 Posts
- TTWREIS: 621 Posts
- MJPTBCWREIS: 1170 Posts
- TMREIS: 1216 Posts
Telangana State PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
Total No.of Posts: 4362 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Telangana
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC Teacher Jobs must remit the application fee through Online, SBI ePay, etc.
- Un Reserved Category: Rs. 320/– (Rs.200/- Online Application Fee + Rs.100/- Examination Fee)
- SC, ST, BC & PH Candidates: No Fee
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds conducted by Telangana Public Service Commission Hyderabad Recruitment Board.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for TSPSC Hyd Teacher Jobs
- Online Application Commencement from 18th April 2017
- Last Date for Submission of TSPSC Online Application Form: 04th May 2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam (Screening Test): 28th May 2017
- Date of Main Examination: June 2017 (tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Gurukul TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Aspirants must Possess 12th Standard/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Masters Degree from a recognized university can enroll for the teacher Jobs. Candidates need to refer Official Notification for post wise Educational Details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years.
Pay Scale Offered for TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs
Selected Candidates for TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Post will receive the monthly Pay Scale of Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/-.
Application Process for TSPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Interested and Eligible candidates have to log on to the TSPSC Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Now Search for the Official Notification of Residential Schools Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs.
- Read the Notification carefully & Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Online Application with the accurate data.
- Enter the Details without any mistakes.
- Check the details before Submission.
- Upload recent Passport size Photograph & relevent documents.
- Click on Submit to complete the online application process.
Please contact for winGovt jobs updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
39 total views, 2 views today