TS ICET Counselling 2016 Dates released for MBA, MCA Admissions @ www.tsicet.org. Check Rank Wise TSICET 2016 Counselling Schedule, Telangana ICET Web Counseling Schedule/ Dates for Web Options List, Help Line Centers, Certificate Verification Procedure, etc. on our Site. Check the Required documents for the TSICET Counselling, Telangana ICET Counselling Procedure, Web Counselling Procedure here. For More Details regarding TS ICET 2016 Counselling go to the Official Site www.tsicet.in.
- 1 TS ICET Counselling Dates/ Schedule 2016
- 1.1 Telangana ICET Web Counselling
- 1.2 Required Documents for TS ICET Certificate Verification
- 1.2.1 Required Certificates for PH/ NCC & Sports/ Minority Candidates – TS ICET Counselling Dates
- 1.2.2 Required Certificates/ Documents for PH Candidates
- 1.2.3 Required Certificates for NCC & Sports Candidates
- 1.2.4 Required Certificates for Minority Certificates
- 1.2.5 Fee to be Paid at the time of TS ICET Counselling 2016
- 1.3 TS ICET 2016 Counselling Dates for Certificate Verification – update soon
- 1.4 TSICET 2016 Web Counseling Dates for Web Option Process – update soon
- 1.5 TS ICET 1st/ Phase 1/ Slot 1 Web Counselling Process – TSICET Counselling
TS ICET Counselling Dates/ Schedule 2016
TS ICET 2016 Counselling dates are available here. ICET Exam applicants who had appeared for Telangana ICET Exam on 19th May 2016 at various centers in the state of Telangana. The Kakatiya University of Warangal has conducted the TS ICET 2016 Exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Many of the students after completion of Degree, B.Tech Courses will apply for this Exam notification to get admissions into MBA, MCA Colleges. The TSCHE board has also released the ICET exam results. The candidates who got qualified in the Integrated Common entrance Test are waiting for TS ICET 2016 Counselling, Rank Wise Certificate Verification Dates, TSICET Web Counseling/ Web Options. The candidates who have qualified in the TSICET 2016 Exam can now check the TSICET 2016 Web Counseling process & required Documents for the Certificate verification details are now available here. In the TS ICET Web Counselling, we can choose the Colleges & Courses.
Telangana ICET Web Counselling
Every year, the Telangana State Counselling of Higher Education Board conducts the ICET Exam for the students who completed Degree/ Engineering. The Kakatiya University will handle the ICET Exam on behalf of TSCHE for candidates who are looking admissions in the MBA & MCA courses. The Officials released an Exam Notification to the Degree/ B.Tech holders for the Admissions in the Post Graduated Colleges. Aspirants who are looking for the Admissions in the MBA, MCA courses have applied and attended for the ICET Exam on 19th May 2016. For the ICET exam, they released an Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets to the Applicants. Candidates who have not carried the TSICET Hall Ticket for the Exam are not allowed to write the exam. Telangana State Higher Education Board will declare the schedule soon for TS ICET 2016 Counselling. We have given the Rank wise Counseling Schedule and Web Counseling Process for the students. You can check the required certificates to carry for the TS ICET Counselling from our site. We have given the Documents List & Process below.
The Entrance Exam Qualified Students who are going to attend for Telangana ICET 1st Phase/ Round/ 1st Counseling can check the process. Check the Stepwise Counselling Procedure below for TS ICET 1st round web counseling dates rank wise. Aspirants can also check the Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling procedure given below.
Organisation Name: Telangana State Counselling of Higher Education.
Exam Conducting University: Kakatiya University.
Official website: www.tsicet.in
Exam Name: Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET 2016
TSICET 2016 Counselling
Required Documents for TS ICET Certificate Verification
The Following documents are necessary for ICET 2016 Certificate Verification
- TSICET 2016 Hall Ticket.
- ICET Rank Card/ Score Card.
- Degree/ B.Tech Marks Memos.
- Intermediate Marks Memo.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016.
- Aadhar card of the Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ BC/ ST & Minorities (if necessary).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games.
- Two sets of hard copies of above certificates.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence if they are non-Local.
Required Certificates for PH/ NCC & Sports/ Minority Candidates – TS ICET Counselling Dates
Required Certificates/ Documents for PH Candidates
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability candidates are eligible for the reservation.
Required Certificates for NCC & Sports Candidates
- Original NCC Certificate issued by the NCC Component authorities.
- Sports Certificates issued by the Sports Component authorities.
Required Certificates for Minority Certificates
- Minority Candidates should bring SSC Transfer certificate from the School, which they studied.
Fee to be Paid at the time of TS ICET Counselling 2016
- Rs. 900/- for OC/ BC Category.
- Rs. 450/- for SC/ ST Category.
TS ICET 2016 Counselling Dates for Certificate Verification – update soon
TSICET 2016 Web Counseling Dates for Web Option Process – update soon
TS ICET 1st/ Phase 1/ Slot 1 Web Counselling Process – TSICET Counselling
Following Steps involved in TS ICET Counselling Process 2016
- Candidate Registration for Certificate verification.
- Document/ Certificate Verification
- Instructions on Exercising Options on the internet for web options.
- Online Web Options Entry according to their preference Colleges.
- Modification of web options & Freezing or Locking of Options.
- Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment order.
- Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college.
Step 1: Candidates Registration for Certificate verification
- As per Rank allotted to the candidate in TS ICET 2016 exam, students will be called for ICET Certificate Verification at respective helpline centers.
- The student should hand over the rank card to the officer at the entrance when your rank is called or announced.
- As a next step student should register his name and pay the processing (registration-cum-counseling) fee & obtain a receipt.
- Collect Registration-cum-Verification form from computer operator at registration counter in the registration hall & verify whether the printed details & mobile no. are correct.
- With this, your registration is completed and now wait for the Certificate verification at registration hall.
Step 2: Online Web Options Entry, Modification & Freezing (Locking) of College options in The Internet
- Candidates need to register TS ICET 2016 Web Options Entry & generate the password by entering theRegistration Number, which has been printed on the Receipt of Certificate given after Certificate Verification. Date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Applicants can enter as many choices as they wish & don’t forget to save their option from time to time.
- Candidates can Modify their Options many times before the allotted time.
- Finally, Candidates must freeze (lock) their choices before the deadline.
Step 3: Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment.
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on the merit and category and will be placed on the web.
- Candidates need to download the allotment order along with the Bank Challan. By entering Login Details, you used at the time of web options entry process.
Step 4: Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college
- Candidates have to pay the fees if any in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt.
- With downloaded allotment order, fee receipt, etc., you have to report at the respective colleges within the specified time in the allotment order.
- If you fail to report on or before the stipulated dates mentioned by the authority, the allotment made for you will be treated as canceled and you will have no claim further on the allotment.
Last year/ Previous year Telangana TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2015
|Schedule for Certificate Verification|
TS ICET 2nd phase/ Round/ Slot/ 2nd Counselling Process, Dates/ Web Counselling Dates
Candidates who have attended for the TS ICET 1st Counseling and are not satisfied with the allotted Colleges & Courses can visit for the second counseling. In the 2nd counseling, they can again select the Colleges & Courses through the web options according to Ranks called. The TS Counselling of Higher Education Board has not released the TS ICET Counselling Dates. When they released the Schedule on the official site, we will update here. You can check the details regarding ICET Counselling Details on the Official Site.
Date of TS ICET Counselling 2016 Schedule – will Update Soon
Date of TSICET Certificate verification – will Update Soon
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.