TS EAMCET 2016 Notification is released. Check Telangana state engineering agricultural, medical common entrance test information application form, exam dates, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling Details, etc. at the official site tseamcet.in
- 1 TS EAMCET 2016 Notification
- 1.1 TSEAMCET 2016
- 1.2 Telangana State EAMCET 2016
- 1.3 TG EAMCET 2016 Engineering Exam
- 1.4 Telangana TS EAMCET Important Dates
- 1.6 Telangana EAMCET 2016 apply online
- 1.7 TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification
The Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification is released by the TS Education Board. The students who are looking for an entry in graduation courses can start applying for Telangana EAMCET 2016 Online Application Form. Here we have updated the complete details regarding TG EAMCET Notification. Here we have given the Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam date, previous papers, Preparation Tips, etc. Candidates can check these details & apply for the EAMCET Entrance Exam. The application process is started from 28th Feb 2016. The Telangana EAMCET 2016 Exam dates are provided along with the TS EAMCET 2016 Notification. As per the official information Telangana EAMCET 2016, Examination will be held on 2nd May 2016.
Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Education Qualification for Engineering
- Candidates have to belong Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state nationality.
- Candidates should belong to Indian nationality.
- Candidates have to complete 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Aspirants should score 45% in 12th or equivalent exam.
- Aspirants have to complete diploma through State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have the age of 16 years Minimum & No age limit for maximum.
- The EAMCET application fee has now increased from 250/- to 500/-
- The authorities have decided to conduct the MBBS Exam in online to avoid Malpractice & Irregularities.
- This year the candidates are allowed to take back carbon papers of OMR Sheet with official EAMCET Key.
Telangana State EAMCET 2016
The EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). The Telangana State Government Education Board has TS EAMCET 2016 notification. This is the second exam conducted by the state after bifurcation. The candidates who had completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the Telangana EAMCET 2016 exam. Candidates can apply from the official site. The exam is conducted by the JNTU Hyderabad and TSCHE. The candidates who got qualified will get admission in B.Tech, B.arch, M.B.Bs, etc. courses.
TG EAMCET 2016 Engineering Exam
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 17 Years.
- Applicants have got 45% in Intermediate.
- Candidates should score minimum 50% marks in PCB.
- 500/- for engineering courses.
- Rs. 500/- for agriculture and medical courses.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/-
Telangana TS EAMCET Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||25-02-2016|
|Starting date of Online Application form||28-02-2016|
|Last date for Online Application form Submission without late fee||28-03-2016|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||03-04-2016
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||03-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||13-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||22-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||29-04-2016|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the websitewww.tseamcet.in||24-04-2016
|Date of Examination||02-05-2016|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
Telangana EAMCET 2016 apply online
Required details for filling EAMCET Application
- Candidates name
- Father name
- Education qualification
- Fee challan
TS EAMCET 2016 Online Application & Fee pay Process Details
- Visit Official site www.tseamcet.in
- Go to Fee Payment Option.
- Pay the Fee through Online/ AP online
- You can pay fee through Online banking, credit card, debit card, etc
- People who wish to pay the fee through APOnline have to aware of hall ticket number of 12th standard, Name of the candidate, etc
Online Application Process
- Visit official website www.eamcet.in
- Go to Telangana EAMCET application form link.
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Submit it.
- Then Successfully completed message is displayed on the screen.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
Candidates have to know the pattern of the exam. Which helps you to prepare well for the exam. The exam will be held for 3 Hours duration of time. The exam is in objective type, i.e., Multiple Choice Type Questions. The exam is for 160 Marks. There is no negative marking.
- Engineering Mathematics – 80 Marks
- Physics – 40 marks
- Chemistry – 40 marks
- Medical & Agriculture Biology(Botany/Zoology) – 80 marks
- Physics – 40 marks
- Chemistry 40 marks
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
995 total views, 1 views today