- 1 Tripura PSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 TPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 2.1 Tripura PSC JE Syllabus for General Studies
- 2.2 Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Civil Engineering Syllabus
- 2.3 Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- 2.4 Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Tripura PSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Tripura PSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available here. Aspirants who are looking for an opportunity to secure a job in Government sector can avail this opportunity. Candidates who are interested in working for Tripura Govt Jobs can also use this wonderful chance to get a job. Applicants who are going to attend for TPSC Junior Engineer Exam will be searching for Tripura PSC JE Syllabus. We are providing the complete details regarding TPSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016. Detailed Tripura PSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants can download the Tripura JSC JE Syllabus Pdf for Degree & Diploma level attached below for candidate convenience.
TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 – TPSC Jobs – www.tpsc.gov.in
Tripura Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 298 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts in the Public Works Department & Rural Development Department. Candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Tripura can apply for these posts. Candidates must have completed Degree/Diploma in the relevant branch of Engineering from any recognized Institute or University. Age limit for the TPSC Recruitment is between 18-40 years. Eligible Candidates can apply through Offline on or before the last date. The Closing date for sending the application form for Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment is 16th February 2016. For more details visit the official website.
Tripura Public Service Commission – tpsc.gov.in
Public Service Commissions have a very important role which they have to play very efficiently and impartially. Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972 under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Tripura Public Service Commission is an approved government body under the control of Government of Tripura. The Tripura PSC is a state-owned organization of Tripura. TPSC recruits candidates every year by conducting various exams for different posts. The posts include Group I Services, Combined Civil Services, Group II Services, Combined Engineering Services, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, VAO etc. Applicants can view the official website www.tpsc.gov.in for more details.
Details about Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
No of posts: 298.
Job Location: Tripura.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in.
Tripura PSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
TPSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern is given below clearly. Candidates can have a look at the pattern to prepare well for the Exam.
|1.||Written Test||General Studies||100||1 Hour|
|Engineering Paper I||200||3 Hours|
|Engineering Paper II||200||3 Hours|
- The Written exam consists of One Compulsory Paper & Two Optional Papers.
- The compulsory paper is General Studies which consists of 100 Marks with One-hour duration.
- “General Studies” paper will be of 100% MCQ type which consists of 50 Questions. Each question carries 2 Marks.
- There is negative marking of 1 Mark for every wrong answer in General Studies Paper.
- The 2 Optional papers are Engineering Paper-I & Engineering Paper-II.
- Each paper consists of 200 Marks with 3 Hours duration each.
- There shall be no negative marking for the wrong/multiple answers in optional papers.
General Studies Paper break up Marks are as follows:
|i.||Comprehension of a given passage||20 marks|
|ii.||Usage (Corrections)||10 marks|
|iii.||Vocabulary (Synonyms & Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases)||10 marks|
|iv.||General Knowledge||20 marks|
|v.||Current Affairs||20 marks|
|vi.||Mental Ability||20 marks|
Engineering Paper-I & Paper-II break up Marks are as follows:
|i.||15 questions of 6 marks each having answers restricted to 40 words||90 Marks|
|ii.||40 multiple choice type questions of 2 marks each||80 marks|
|iii.||05 numerical questions of 6 marks each||30 marks|
TPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Tripura PSC JE Syllabus for General Studies
- Comprehension Passage.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Mental Ability.
- General Knowledge.
- Geography etc.
Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- The strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
Tripura PSC JE Degree level – Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- EM Theory.
- Electrical Materials.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
- Communication Systems.
- Power Electronics etc.
Click below to download the Tripura PSC JE Syllabus for Degree Level & Diploma Level, Previous Papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
412 total views, 1 views today