- 1 Today Current Affairs
- 1.1 Today Latest Current Affairs
- 1.2 Modi inaugurates India’s first international stock exchange at Gift City
- 1.3 Current Affairs – Todays Updates
- 1.4 Today Current Affairs 11th Jan 2017 – GK Questions
Today Current Affairs
Latest Current Affairs: The knowledge of the general world is very important regarding the competitive examinations. Ignorance of this might lead to an information gap. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The subsections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated with the most. We will come up with all National and International Events of every day. Check Today Current Affairs 11 January 2017.
Today Latest Current Affairs
Importance of 11th Jan 2017 – National Milky Day
National Milky Day: The first-day milk arrived by delivery in bottles was on January 11, 1878. National Milk Day commemorates this day and the delivery of this important staple beverage in America.
National and International
- Maharashtra State government has launched India’s largest public WiFI Services.
- PM Modi to inaugurate 8th Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit at Gandhinagar
- Minister of railways inaugurates implementation of e-0eanabled Track Management System (TMS) & Mobile Application of TMS on Indian Railway and Track Inventory Management System on Northern Railway.
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy was appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of Flipkart
- World’s Largest LED Street Light Replacement Project Launched.
Modi inaugurates India’s first international stock exchange at Gift City
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday opened India’s first international exchange –India INX — at the International Financial Service Centre (IFSC) of GIFT City here, saying it will enable Indian firms to compete on equal footing with offshore firms.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi held delegation-level talks with Rwandan President Paul Kagame in Gandhinagar, Gujarat yesterday ahead of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2017.
- Both leaders discussed a wide range of issues and India’s increasing engagements as a development partner for Africa.
Current Affairs – Todays Updates
IGNOU Started Russian Language Course of 06 Months
Indira Gandhi National Open University has launched a certificate program in the Russian Language for 06 Months. This course mainly aims to provide students a basic learning of the language. This can be achieved through self-learning.
Himachal Pradesh govt releases Rs 25 cr for restoration of roads
Himachal Pradesh state Government has decided to release Rs. 25 crores for the electricity, restoration of roads, and water, in the areas, which were affected, by heavy snowfall. Chief Minister Mr. Virbhadra Singh has declared that the officials will take care to restore snowbound roads, electricity, and water and essential commodities in the areas affected areas.
Assam Govt comes up with e-Wallet
The Assam state government will launch the indigenously-developed e-Wallet, Tokapoisa. This e-wallet will enable the Assam state people for hassle-free online transactions in the local language. Assam Electronics Development Corp has designed this e-wallet.
Today Current Affairs 11th Jan 2017 – GK Questions
- Moonlight movies won the 74th Golden Globes Best Motion Picture Award in the Drama category.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Nobel Prize Series Exhibition at Gandhinagar
- Footballer who was named the world’s best player for the year 2016 – Antoine Griezmann
- Haryana Sex Ratio at Birth (SRB) touched 900-mark after a gap of two decades
- Axis Bank becomes the third lender to offer block chain service
252 total views, 1 views today