Here we provide a new syllabus for TNPSC Exam 2018 for the sake of applied candidates. Individuals who had applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Forensic Science Department Exam 2018 can download the curriculum from the links that are in the following sections for free of cost. Our website has a mission to achieve the Tamil Nadu Government Job Seekers in an effective way of providing all the stuff that is required to grab latest government jobs. Same like that, today in this article, we are including all related TNPSC Lab Assistant syllabus for TNPSC Exam that is going to be conducted in May.
- 1 TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018
In this essay, readers can clearly find out the details about Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, total marks of Examination, Time duration etc. If you want to give your better performance in Tamil Nadu PSC Examination, start your preparation from now onwards using TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 in addition to Exam pattern. For the convenience of registered candidates, here we upload the pdf link to download the latest syllabus for Tamil Nadu PSC Lab Assistant Exam 2018.
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018 – Notification Details
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Laboratory Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Examination||06-02-2018|
Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2018
Here is the detailed description of TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 in a tabular format. People who are excited to crack Tamil Nadu Lab Assistant Exam 2018 must have to know early about a scheme of examination conducted by TNPSC. Due to receiving a vast number of applications from eligible candidates, the level of exam standards is very tough. Therefore, one should have to do hard work on the below mentioned subjects without leaving any point can grab Lab Assistant post in TNPSC. Follow the remaining article to know TNPSC Exam Pattern & TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus.
|S.No||Subjects||Level||No of Questions||Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Physics||HSC Standard||200||300||3 Hours||90 Marks|
|4.||General Studies||SSLC Standard|
TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Lab Assistant Physics Syllabus 2018
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electro Magnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves and Wave Theory
- Atomic Physics
- Semi-Conductor Devices and their applications
- Communication Systems
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Hydroxy Derivatives
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Physical Chemistry
TNPSC Lab Assistant Exam 2018 Biology Syllabus
- Classification and comparative anatomy.
- A broad classification of Animal Kingdom.
- Plant Biochemistry.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Immune systems.
- Plant Anatomy
- Modern genetics
- Environmental Science
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms.
- Cell Biology.
- Molecular Biology.
- Plant diversity.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Plant Physiology.
- The molecular structure of DNA and RNA.
- Angiosperm Anatomy.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Applied Biology
- Micro Biology
- Biology in Human Welfare
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam 2018 General Studies Syllabus
- World organizations.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Science & Technology.
- History and Culture of India & Tamil Nadu.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Polity.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates and Events.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Indian National Movement
- World Geography and population.
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series.
Click Here to get pdf of TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 for Laboratory Assistant