TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern have uploaded here to download for free. Candidates who are preparing for TNPSC Group I Exam 2017 can download the TNPSC Group I Preliminary and Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern here in a pdf file. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared notification to fill up 85 Group I Services Jobs. To get more Syllabus & Exam Pattern updates of Latest Government Jobs visit our website frequently.
- 1 TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 TNPSC CCS -1 Exam 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.2 TNPSC Combined Civil Services I Exam Syllabus | TNPSC Group I Services Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services I Exam Revised Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 TNPSC Group I Preliminary Examination Syllabus 2017
- 1.5 TNPSC CCS I Mains Examination Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 Download TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2017
Tamil Nadu PSC is going to conduct the Combined Civil Services Exam 2017 to fill up 85 Group I Services vacancies. Interested job seekers can also download the TNPSC Combined Civil Services I Exam Syllabus at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Here candidates can also get the TNPSC Group I Exam 2017 Notification and TNPSC Group I Exam Previous Papers along with the TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2017 & Exam pattern.
TNPSC CCS -1 Exam 2017 – Brief Details
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Name of The Exam: Combined Civil Services – I Exam or Group I Services Exam.
Total No of Vacancies: 85 Posts
Application Process: Online.
TNPSC Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
TNPSC Combined Civil Services I Exam Syllabus | TNPSC Group I Services Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the Revised TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2017 & TNPSC Group I Services Exam Pattern in the table shown below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Duration||Qualified Marks|
|General Knowledge||150||3 Hours||90||120|
|Total Questions||200||Maximum Marks: 300|
TNPSC CCS I Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Mark to be scored|
|General Studies- Paper I||300||3 Hours||306||408|
|General Studies- Paper II||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies- Paper III||300||3 Hours|
|Interview & Record||120|
Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services I Exam Revised Syllabus 2017
TNPSC Group I Preliminary Examination Syllabus 2017
General Studies (Degree Standard):
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Logical Reasoning
TNPSC CCS I Mains Examination Syllabus 2017
Paper – I General Studies (Degree Standard):
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture
- General Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India and Tamil Nadu
Paper – II General Studies (Degree Standard):
- Indian Polity & Geography of India & Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Language (Tamil or English)
- Tamil Language, Tamil Society – Its Culture and Heritage
- பண்டைத் தமிழர் வாழ்வியல் சிந்தனைகள் ( அறம், மறம், சடங்கு முறைகள்)
- தமிழர் பண்பாட்டுத் தோற்றமும் பரவலும்
- தமிழர் சமயமும் நெறிமுறைகளும் (சைவம், வைணவம்)
- தற்கால தமிழரின் சமூக வாழ்க்கை (அரசியல், கல்வி, வணிகம்,….)
- தமிழர் கலையும் நாகரிகமும் (இயல் , இசை, நாடகம் , சிற்பம், ஓவியம் ….)
- English Language Skills
- Essay Writing on Current Issues.
- Comprehension of a Given Passage and Answering Questions there Upon.
- Précis Writing
- English Language Skills
- Administration of Union & States with Special Reference to Tamil Nadu.
Paper –III General Studies (Degree Standard):
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- Current Economic Trends:
- Indian Economy
- Impact of Global Economy on India
- Impact of Economic Crisis on India
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges
- The Options Ahead
- Socio – Economic Issues in India and Tamil Nadu.
Download TNPSC Group I Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
291 total views, 3 views today