TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17 has released recently on 09th November 2016 through Notification No: 19/2016. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced notification to fill up 85 Group I Services vacancies of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I), District Registrar and District Employment Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can apply for TNPSC CCS I Exam 2017 through Online. The TNPSC Civil Services Exam Online applications start from 09th November 2016 to 08th December 2016. Refer our website frequently to get Latest Government Jobs updates.
TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17
The Tamil Nadu PSC has decided to conduct Combined Civil Services I Exam to fill up 85 Group I Services vacancies. Interested competitors can apply for TNPSC Group I Services Exam 2017 at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Complete information of TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17 such as Education details, Important Dates, Pay Scale, and How to apply, etc., are explained below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 | 85 Posts Vacancy Details
Examination Name: Combined Civil Services – I Exam or Group I Services Exam.
Total No of Vacancies: 85 Posts.
Post Names & Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|1002||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)||34|
|1003||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||08|
|1007||District Employment Officer||05|
|1008||District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service)||08|
TNPSC Combined Civil Services -1 Exam 2017 – Overview
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).Category State govt jobs
Name of The Exam: Combined Civil Services – I Exam or Group I Services Exam.
Total No of Vacancies: 85 Posts
Application Process: Online.
TNPSC Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
Application Fee for TNPSC Combined Civil Services I Exam 2017
- Registration Fees: Rs. 50/-
- TNPSC Group I Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.75/-
- Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Mains Examination: Rs.125/-
- SC/ST categories: No Fee.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam 2017
Aspirants who have applied for TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17 will be selected based on the TNPSC Selection procedure is as follows:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Interview and.
- Viva Voice.
Important Dates of TNPSC Group I Services Examination 2016
- Date of Advt: 09.11.2016.
- Last date for the submission of TNPSC Group I Exam Online Application: 08.12.2016.
- Closing date for Payment of Exam Fee through (Bank / Post Office): 10.12.2016.
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 19.02.2017 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P .M.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2016
Interested Candidates must and should check the eligibility requirements before going to apply for TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC CCS I Exam 2017 Notification
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Applicants should have completed Graduation / Diploma in Criminology or Forensic Science and those who have National Awards for Physical Efficiency.
- District Employment Officer: Candidates must have possessed Graduation in Economics / Education / Sociology / Psychology and Statistics or Post Graduation in Relevant Fields.
- Refer official notification for Post wise Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit for TNPSC Civil Services I Exam Notification 2016-17
|S.no||Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC/ ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM/DW||all others|
|1.||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)|
|For candidates with any degree||21 Years||35 Years||30 Years|
|For candidates with B.L. degree||21 Years||36 Years||31 Years|
|2.||All Other Posts||21 Years||35 Years||30 Years|
Pay Scale for TNPSC Group I Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu PSC offers Pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + G.P Rs.5400/- for selected candidates of TNPSC Group I Exam 2016.
Online Application Process for TNPSC Group I Exam Notification 2016-17
- Visit TNPSC Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Read advt and Click on link Apply Online for TNPSC Group I Exam 2017.
- Fill mandatory fields with required data.
- Upload required documents.
- Make a payment of application fee on or before the last date.
- Submit & Download TNPSC CCS I Exam 2017 Application Form.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.