- 1 TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 TNPSC Block Health Statistician Vacancy Details – TNPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details – TNPSC Jobs
- 1.4 Download TNPSC Block Health Statistician Notification PDF
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 12th February 2016 through the Advertisement No.: 429/2016. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for 172 Block Health Statistician Vacancies in the Family Welfare Department on Direct Recruitment Basis. Aspirants Searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply through online for the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for Block Health Statistician Posts. Online Registration for the Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 is available from 12th February 2016 to 14th March 2016. To apply online for Candidates should visit the TNPSC Official website. The Official website where you can get the Online Application for the TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016 is www.tnpsc.gov.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Tamil Nadu PSC BHS Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) was established in the year 1929 as the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India under an Act of the Madras Legislature. The Primary Objective of the Tamil Nadu PSC is to ensure A Free, Fair and Transparent Recruitment Process for the State Civil Services. TNPSC also takes care of the Matters relating to the Service Conditions of the Public Servants. To Recruit Eligible Candidates for Various Posts in different departments of State Government, Tamil Nadu PSC releases recruitment Notifications annually. On its recruitment process, TNPSC has recently published the Recruitment Notification for Block Health Statistician Vacancies in Family Welfare Department. Candidates looking for the Latest TN Govt Jobs may apply through online for this Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply for the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 is 14/03/2016.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Vacancy Details – TNPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Block Health Statistician.
Total Vacancies: 172 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
|3.||BC (M-Muslim)||06 Posts|
- MBC/DC: Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community.
- SC(A): Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars).
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of TNPSC Recruitment for Block Health Statistician
Candidates should possess Second Class degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary subject (or) A Second Class degree in Statistics with Mathematics as an ancillary subject. Candidates should also have the adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment
Candidates applying for the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age limits as on 01/07/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
No Maximum Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details – TNPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 172 Posts.
Name of the Post: Block Health Statistician Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be made on two successive stages, they are
- Written Examination (Paper I + Paper II).
- Oral Test (Interview).
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (PB1) + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-
TNPSC Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee plus Examination through online at the time of Online Form Submission.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 50/- (One Time Registration fee).
- For Others: No Examination Fee. (Online Registration Charges Applicable).
Candidates who have already Registered need not pay the Registration Fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16/03/2016.
- Date of TNPSC BHS Exam: 05/06/2016.
TNPSC Online Application for Block Health Statistician
Candidates interested in applying for the Block Health Statistician Jobs in Tamil Nadu Family Welfare Department can get the Online Application at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Online Registration for TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment is made available to the Candidates from 12th February 2016 to 14th March 2016. Candidates are advised to apply in time for these TNPSC Jobs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “One Time Registration” – “New User”.
- Enter all the Mandatory Details and Click on Submit.
- Note Down your Registration ID and Password.
- Now Select the Online Application for the Desired Post (Block Health Statistician) in the Apply Online Page.
- Log in with your Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and submit the Application.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for the Tamil Nadu PSC BHS Recruitment 2016, click on below link
Download TNPSC Block Health Statistician Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
332 total views, 1 views today