- 1 TNPSC BHS Syllabus 2016 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 – TNPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Details about Tamil Nadu BHS Exam Syllabus 2016 – tnpsc.gov.in 172 Jobs
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 TNPSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu PSC BHS General Studies Syllabus
- 1.7 TNPSC BHS Statistics Syllabus
- 1.8 TNPSC Block Health Statistician Mathematics Syllabus
- 1.9 Download Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus 2016
TNPSC BHS Syllabus 2016 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC BHS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available here for the candidates who are going to attend for the Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Exam 2016. Aspirants who are willing to work for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can & who are eligible to apply for the BHS posts can apply for the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016. We are providing the detailed information regarding TNPSC BHS Syllabus & TNPSC BHS Exam Pattern. Candidates can have a look at the Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus given below. Detailed TNPSC Syllabus with all the concepts is provided in the TNPSC BHS Syllabus Pdf attached below for download. Candidates can also check the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Previous Papers link enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 – TNPSC Jobs
TNPSC has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 172 Block Health Statistician Vacancies. Candidates who possess Second Class degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary subject (or) A Second Class degree in Statistics with Mathematics as an ancillary subject are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC BHS Recruitment 2016. Candidates should also have the adequate knowledge of Tamil. General Category Candidates applying for the TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016 should have the age limit between 18 to 30 years. No Maximum Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes. The selection process consists of Written Examination & Interview. Eligible aspirants who are looking for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can apply fo these posts in Online mode on or before the last date. The last date to apply for TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016 is 14/03/2016.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) was established in the year 1929 as the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India under an Act of the Madras Legislature. The Primary Objective of the Tamil Nadu PSC is to ensure a Free, Fair, and Transparent Recruitment Process for the State Civil Services. TNPSC also takes care of the Matters relating to the Service Conditions of the Public Servants. To recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments of State Government, Tamil Nadu PSC releases recruitment Notifications annually.
TNPSC has recently published a recruitment notification for 172 Block Health Statistician Vacancies in the Family Welfare Department. Candidates looking for the Latest TN Govt Jobs may apply through online mode for this Tamil Nadu BHS Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply for the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 is 14/03/2016. For more details visit the official website.
Details about Tamil Nadu BHS Exam Syllabus 2016 – tnpsc.gov.in 172 Jobs
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
No of posts: 172 posts.
Name of the Post: Block Health Statistician.
Category: TNPSC BHS Syllabus.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Exam Pattern 2016
- The candidates should opt only the subject in which they have obtained the degree.
- The Exam consists of Objective type questions i.e. MCQs.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper-I consists of Questions from any one of the subjects among Statistics/Mathematics which consists of 200 Questions for 300 Marks with 3 Hours duration.
- Paper-II consists of questions from General Studies which consists of 100 Questions for 200 Marks with 2 Hours duration.
- The question paper in Paper – I & Paper-II will be set both in English and Tamil.
|S.No||Exam Type||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
(Any 1 Subject)
|200||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|II||General Studies||100||200 Marks||2 Hours|
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus
Tamil Nadu PSC BHS General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- History and Culture of India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Mental Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude etc.
TNPSC BHS Statistics Syllabus
- Graphical Representation.
- Geometric & Hypergeometric.
- Curve Fitting.
- Continuous Distributions.
- Population and sample.
- Linear and Quadratic Equation.
- Parameter and Statistic.
- Sampling Distributions.
- Chi-Square Test.
- Blackwell Theorem.
- Tests of Hypothesis.
- Index Numbers.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Simple Random Sample.
- Time Series.
- The concept of SQC.
- Trend and Seasonal Variations.
- Linear Programming Problems.
- Basic Programming etc.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Mathematics Syllabus
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Statistics etc.
Click below to download
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,113 total views, 1 views today