Readers!!! Are you people searching for TNPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus? Most of the participants till now not found the study material for TNPSC Librarian Jobs. We are here to help you people. In this blog, We had updated the TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF for free. The Government of Tamil Nadu had already released the Syllabus along with the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. The advertisement is about to fill up 42 College Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Other Posts. The Officials will not accept the applications received after 20th December 2017. So, Candidates must apply before the last date and start the exam preparation from the day one only.
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus
Tamil Nadu PSC Information Officer Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tqamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||College Librarian, Asst Librarian, Dist Library Officer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Oral Test|
TNPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus
The Recruitment Board has dispatched the employment notification to recruit the talented people for various posts. Individuals who attain the required eligibility can apply online for TNPSC College Librarian Vacancies 2017. Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can download the TNPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus pdf for free cost from here. The Officials had declared the exam date on the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement. So, Candidates left with less time to prepare. We insist all the job hunters began your preparation from now only to cover all the Syllabus topics which had provided here on our blog.
Tamil Nadu College Librarian Exam Pattern | Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Government is planning to conduct an online exam on 24th February 2018. Contenders who get qualified in the Online Test will have to attend the Oral Test. The Online Examination consists of two papers. Paper 1 is for 300 marks and the second article is for 200 scores. We had given a table format to check the Exam Pattern for TNPSC Information Officer Exam 2017. Moreover, The Candidates belongs to SC/ST Categories must score a minimum of 171 marks and the others should score 228 marks in both papers. So, Check the below to get a bright idea of the Exam Pattern. After Syllabus Preparation, You must practice Previous Papers which also available on our blog.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions (Standard)||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|Paper – I||(i) LIBRARY AND INFORMATION
|200 ( Post Graduate Degree
|Paper -II||GENERAL STUDIES||100 Questions (Degree
|2:00 Hours||200 Marks|
|General Studies||75 Questions (SSLC Standard)|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||25 Questions (SSLC
|Paper III||Interview and Records|
TNPSC Assistant Librarian Syllabus 2018
TNPSC District Library Officer Exam Syllabus – General Studies
General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English Section-I
- General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Rights issues: Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Tamil Nadu
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Tamil Nadu.
- Particular emphasis on Tamil Nadu Statehood Movement and formation of Tamil Nadu state.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude.
Basic Proficiency in English.
- School Level English Grammar
- Noun & Pronouns
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Reported Speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active and Passive Voice
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Related Pair of Words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Words and Sentences
- Use of Words
- Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers, and Improvement
- Transformation of Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Spotting of Errors.
TNPSC Dist Library Officer Exam Syllabus – LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- Foundations of Library and Information Science.
- Information, Communication, and Society
- Information Sources.
- Management of Information Centres.
- Knowledge Organisation.
- Information System, Products, and Services.
- Information Storage and Retrieval.