TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus 2016 is now available on our site. Aspirants can have a look at the Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor Syllabus Pdf given below for their preparation. Also, check the TNPSC Asst Jailor Previous Papers link provided below for the guidance of the candidates.
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 2 Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Syllabus Pdf
- 3 Tamilnadu PSC Assistant Jailor Exam Pattern 2016 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 4 TNPSC Asst Jailor in Prison Department Syllabus 2016
- 4.1 www.tnpsc.gov.in Jailor Paper-I Syllabus Pdf
- 4.2 Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Paper-II Syllabus – General Studies Syllabus
- 4.3 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability Test 2016
- 4.4 Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor Paper-I Syllabus
- 4.5 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Paper-II Syllabus
- 4.6 Tamilnadu PSC Asst Jailor Exam Pattern 2016 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 4.7 TNPSC Asst Jailor General Tamil Syllabus
- 4.8 TNPSC Assistant Jailor General English Syllabus
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Job Seekers who are searching for TN Govt Jobs can check the TNPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can view the Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Syllabus given below to start their preparation. TNPSC Assistant Jailor Exam Pattern is also provided below. Candidates can check the detailed TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus given in the Pdfs attached below. All the applicants prepare thoroughly for the exam & all the best. Candidates can also check the Latest Employment News available on our website.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 – Latest Tamil Nadu Prison Dept Jobs Apply Online for 104 Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification to fill 104 Vacancies of Assistant Jailor in Prison Department. Candidates who have completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Degree in the relevant stream from any recognized Institution or University & who have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language are eligible to apply for these Jailor Posts. The Age limit required for the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2016 should be between 18 to 30 years. Eligible candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for these posts if they are eligible. Aspirants can also check TNPSC jobs for more Job opportunities. Eligible candidates can apply for this TNPSC Asst Jailor Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 08/04/2016. For more information visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Syllabus Pdf
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
No of Posts: 104 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Jailor.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu PSC Assistant Jailor Exam Pattern 2016 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview.
- The Main Written Examination consists 2 Papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
|S.No||Exam Type||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Main Written Test
|I||–||200||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25|
|General Tamil / General English||100|
|2.||Interview + Record||80 Marks|
TNPSC Asst Jailor in Prison Department Syllabus 2016
www.tnpsc.gov.in Jailor Paper-I Syllabus Pdf
- Constitution and Human Rights.
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
- Socio – Economic issues in India / Tamil Nadu.
- Current issues at National Level.
- Current issues at State Level.
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Paper-II Syllabus – General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- History and Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests etc.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability Test 2016
- Conversion of Information to Data.
- Compilation and presentation of Data Tables, Graphs, Diagrams.
- Analytical Interpretation of Data.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Decision making.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Alpha-Numeric Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Logical Number.
- Alphabetical Sequences.
- Diagrammatic Sequences etc.
Click below to view
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
938 total views, 3 views today